Laguna Motorcycles (triumph Direct) Order Not Received, No Response

Discussion in 'Dealers & Workshop Reviews' started by MadMrB, Jun 20, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. MadMrB

MadMrB Elite Member

Dec 24, 2018
    Northamptonshire, UK
    I guess this it just a bit of a winge, and me letting off steam.

Three weeks ago I ordered some parts from Triumph Direct (Laguna Motorcycles), then a couple of days later received an email informing me the order had been dispatched. After waiting 12 days I sent an email politely informing Laguna that my order had not arrived and asked if they could investigate and let me know when I should expect it. I waited another 4 days, and having not recieved a reply I emailed again. After another two days passing I called Laguna on and spoke to someone who said that she could see my order had been dispatched, but had no further information and she would investigate and call me back later, that was 2 days ago and I've had no call back.

I'm now pretty pissed off, not so much that the order has not arrived, but by the fact I have had no reply to either my emails or telephone call.

Is it just me, or is this piss poor service from Laguna, and has anyone else experienced this from them? :confused:

2. Rocker

Rocker Elite Member

May 1, 2016
    Suffolk
    I think you'll have to call again state what you said above and stay on the line until it's sorted their contract with you is to get the parts to your door

• Like Like x 3
  3. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Hmm! I’ve ordered chain and sprockets from them, should be arriving next week! Fingers crossed, best call them again. Keep us posted as will I.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Callumity

Callumity Elite Member

Feb 25, 2017
    Nr Biggar
    The problem may lie entirely with their couriers many of whom are struggling with shutdown online order volumes, ill/new staff. If the service is untracked you can imagine stuff piling up all over the place.

• Like Like x 1
  5. tcbandituk

Subscriber

Apr 8, 2016
    Reading
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. StrippleMont

StrippleMont Senior Member

Nov 5, 2016
    Round your way!
    Bought from Laguna many times (Triumph. Yamaha. KTM). Had so many problems, swore I'd never use them again. They hide behind "the person you need to speak to is on the phone at the moment.....I'll get them to call you back"... The never do!
    Their service department is the pits, had a Stripple engine blow on the way home from a 1st service.... incompetency at its best!
    Luckily I don't live in Kent any more, so use a different dealer:p

• Useful Useful x 2
  7. MadMrB

MadMrB Elite Member

Dec 24, 2018
    Northamptonshire, UK
    The wait for the parts is an inconvenience, but the lack of a reply either to my email or phone call is what annoys me. No acknowledgement is discourteous and rude IMO.

I'll try them again on Monday, if that doesn't work I'll contact PayPal to get my money back.

8. MadMrB

MadMrB Elite Member

Dec 24, 2018
    Northamptonshire, UK
    Update.

On Saturday I sent another email to Laguna, reiterating the timeline of events, and letting them know that I thought it inconsiderate and just plain rude not to acknowledge my emails or telephone call and it was not the level of service I expected from an offical Triumph dealer... I also copied in [email protected]

Almost immediately I received an email from Triumph followed by an email from Laguna about an hour later, to inform me that the parts I ordered are in stock and they will send them using a fast track delivery to arrive early this week.

So credit to Triumph, as it looks like they may have motivated Laguna in to action.

I'll wait and see if/when the parts arrive.

• Like Like x 4
  9. crispey

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    My stuff arrived today so 10 days from ordering it. It was a third off list price so worth the wait I guess
    9192CF42-2F16-41FC-8748-E3FCC7E989F4.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  10. stollydriver

stollydriver Elite Member

Apr 25, 2015
    north wales
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. MadMrB

MadMrB Elite Member

Dec 24, 2018
    Northamptonshire, UK
    Woo hoo! - Finally the parts arrived tis afternoon :)

• Like Like x 2
  12. crispey

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Been trying to work out where that fits on my Rocket o_Oo_O[/QUOTE]
    It’s the new steering mechanism

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. crispey

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk