Ladies,which Bike Jeans Do You Recommend

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Dougie D, May 19, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    I thought i would spoil my Mrs as she never spends any money :) so i ended up splashing out on a pair of Rokkers for her, i originally ordered a UK size 10 (US size 6) i thought it fitted her great but as it's a very slim fit (although they have a bit of stretch in them) , she was worried in case she put on a bit of weight and also if it was cold she might wear leggings underneath, so i sent them back to get a size UK 11 (US size 7)
    @Sandi T the first pair didn't have the adjustable velcro pocket for the Ghost armour ,it just had the normal pocket which wasn't adjustable, however the pair that she ended up with did, I'm presuming the smaller size was old stock and didn't have the new velcro pocket design, saying that even with the normal pocket the armour was in the right place and with it being a skinny fit jeans it wasn't going to move about.
    She is really happy with them and said that they are the most comfortable jeans she has ever worn, whether it be bike jeans or not.
    She didn't ask the price and i didn't tell her! ;)

• Like Like x 5
  2. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    I think your gift is reason for nomination for a "Husband of the Year" award, @Dougie D. ;):) Interesting that the first pair didn't have the adjustable pocket. Which jeans model did you guy for Mrs. Dougie? I have several different Rokker models and they all are cut and fit quite differently. I've had them for some time now and don't think that any of them have an adjustable pocket. I'll have to double check. Hmmm, might be time to "invest" in another pair. I'm really goad that your wife is so happy with them--it's quite a statement to say they are the most comfortable jeans she's ever worn whether riding jeans or not! "Happy wife--happy life!" :grinning::heart:

• Love You Love You x 1
  3. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    Thanks for the husband of the year award Sandi :blush: it was the Rokker Rokkertech high waist jeans in Blue from Motolegends they have made a video on them (7) Rokker Rokkertech ladies high waist jean review - YouTube ..I think the velcro pocket must be a fairly new addition, if yours don't have that they will have the normal pocket, If you have never fitted armour to your jeans, the normal pocket (which is not actually the pocket you fit the armour in) has a small opening in it which is the pocket!, you then have to roll the armour up so it fits inside then once inside you open it up. With the Ghost armour Motolegends recommend you fit it so the black side is against the jeans

• Like Like x 1
  4. Helmut Visor

Helmut Visor Only dead fish go with the flow
    Subscriber

Oct 3, 2018
    Three Counties
    You're right about the very slim fit. Bought these for Mrs HV in the same size but have had to return as they are just too tight over her calves (lots of running, training etc), the rest of the jean fitted really well. Have just ordered some Hood jeans https://www.hoodjeans.co.uk so we'll see how they fit :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    i have a pair of Hood jeans that i wear if its cold,they are great jeans,the only minus point with them are they are slightly on the bulky side but thats to be expected when they are fully lined, (Hood don't do single layer jeans) the fit on the mens hood jeans were spot on for me,it will be interesting to hear how the fit is for the ladies

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sandi T

Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    @Dougie D
    Thanks for the additional information on the Rokker Rokkerertech jeans, Dougie. I went on the Motolegends website last night to check these out based on your recommendation. They are WAY cool and I'm jones-ing for a pair. They've made some nice changes since I bought the one pair of Rokkertech's that I have. But....with the exchange rate they are over $500 U.S. dollars! I didn't even make it past that to check out shipping. I'm hoping that some U.S. vendor starts carrying them and, if so, I will probably spring for a pair. Particularly if I can get them to include the Ghost armor.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Helmut Visor

Subscriber

Oct 3, 2018
    Three Counties
    They were so small that Mrs HV couldn't even pull them all the way up, the waist size looked right but you need to be a stick insect to get them over legs. She was starting to get a bit disheartened with bike jeans tbh. It's bizarre because I can't say I've noticed all female bikers being 6' rail thin models so what's with the ridiculous cut of the proper AA rated ladies jeans.

Anyway, we found this site https://the-cafe-racer.com and ordered pair of these
    https://the-cafe-racer.com/motorcyc.../pando-moto-kissaki-dyn-01-womens-jeans-black
    and these
    https://the-cafe-racer.com/motorcyc...-doe-betty-protective-ladies-jeans-black-used
    and they both fit well, in fact the first pair are if anything slightly too big, so she's now just deciding which pair she prefers :)

• Useful Useful x 2
  8. Sandi T

Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    Thanks for the info for these riding jeans, @Helmut Visor. You said that Mrs HV both these jeans. Of the two, which does she prefer?? And why?? I'm always looking. Thanks! :)

9. Helmut Visor

Subscriber

Oct 3, 2018
    Three Counties
    So she has decided that the Pando Moto jeans are the ones she's going to keep. She preferred the style and colour of the John Doe jeans but they are lined so she found it quite difficult to put on in warmer conditions and more uncomfortable when hot. The Pando Moto jeans fitted better once the armour was inserted (comes with hip and knee), although the right size they do fit on the large size and she feels they will need to be belted :cool:

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Sandi T

Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    @Helmut Visor, now that Mrs. visor has had her Pando Moto jeans for a couple of months, I'd be interested in knowing what she thinks of them. @Mrs Visor, what's the verdict?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Mrs Visor

Mrs Visor Elite Member

Aug 21, 2021
    UK
    Hi Sandi, they're great actually - very comfortable, armour sits in the right places, don't make you look too bulky and good to walk around in off the bike. I probably should have got one size smaller but I'd rather things a little on the looser side than too tight to sit in for long periods of time. I am really happy with them and would definitely recommend :).

• Thanks Thanks x 1