1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. David Lawrence Jones

Jul 25, 2016
    UK
    #1 David Lawrence Jones, Aug 12, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
    one

2. Lud

Lud Member

Jun 29, 2016
    Swansea
    just ordered one cheers let me know about instructions and connectors please cheers

3. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

Just ordered, be in touch when it arrives.

4. Tomo

Tomo Active Member

Apr 23, 2016
    Birmingham
    When you get it give us a blow by blow account of ease of fitting. I'm tempted at just shy of seven quid, but I don't fancy fiddling with the electrickery - hopefully it'll be a plug and play unit.

5. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

Will do, but I am buying an adapter sold by David, so it makes it plug and play, I believe!!!!

6. TEZ 217

TEZ 217 Crème de la Crème

Mar 6, 2016
    south shields
    i will be interested also to see how you go Ron for the same reason's as Tomo

• Like Like x 1
  7. Fatbugga

Fatbugga New Member

May 11, 2016
    Bonnie Scotland
  8. Fatbugga

Fatbugga New Member

May 11, 2016
    Bonnie Scotland
    I would like an adapter too. Please !

9. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

No discount for us lovely forum members ?????:rolleyes:;):D

10. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

Does your adapter just plug into the multiplug that's under the tank cowl?

11. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

So you don't have to run a wire down to the engine then?

12. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

Do you have a picture of one of these adapters ??? Don't want to be buying seamonkeys !!!! ;)

13. Fatbugga

Fatbugga New Member

May 11, 2016
    Bonnie Scotland
    hi,sorry been at [email protected]

14. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

What's that got to do with Tacho adapter?

Never buy off of Ebay without seeing what it is I buy!!! Too much to ask?

Maybe you didn't get my seamonkeys reference, but they used to be advertised in comics as pets and then you got some daphnia eggs and added it to water, hardly pets but a bit of a con.

Just don't fancy paying £15 for a length of multicore wire, an LED and a set of instructions !!!!

Does this adapter plug straight into the Triumph multiplug ? or is it a case of cutting into the loom ???

Just after a bit of clarity here. Not being a funny bugger here, just like to see what I would pay £15 for ! :D

15. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

It's like it's a big secret, what your selling !!! Why can't we just see what it is ???

Picture would paint a thousand words, as they say.

Am Scottish, raised in Yorkshire, like to know what am getting for my money. If you don't want to post up on a public forum my e-mail is [email protected], thanks.

16. Suffolkbumpkin

Suffolkbumpkin Senior Member

Mar 19, 2016
    Ipswich
    What I don't get is why not sell the techo with your adapter and instructions via eBay. That way you reach the biggest customer base, yes there are fees but that would be outweighed I reckon by the number of people you would reach.
    Posting here and on the Triumphs Cruisers Facebook page, yes that's to the right people but let's be honest not that many to take up the offer. Also you have to keep posting a new thread every so often about the same thing.

17. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

I just want to see this adapter in a picture! Go on, we're all waiting.

Are you worried we'll just copy it? Think people on here a better than that, and a £15 for a plug and play device, maybe not even worth the hassle of making your own?

18. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    David, please can you just tell him yes or no for a photo of the adapter otherwise this could go on for ever!!

• Like Like x 2