Knox Orsa Leather Gloves

Discussion in 'Clothing & Gadgets' started by Cmcfadyen, May 24, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Cmcfadyen

Cmcfadyen New Member

May 20, 2018
    Glasgow
    In the market for some new gloves as currently my Alpinestars 365 gloves are now ready for the bin. Not too bad going considering they are 10 years old.

I do have a pair of Knox Biomechs which is a great summer and I do love the boa mechanism on them. However I am looking for a shorty glove that can fit easily under the sleeves of my RST Classic TT jacket.

I've bought a pair of the Knox Orsa gloves, the fit is great and they too use the boa system. Looking forward to trying them out as I currently have a test ride booked on the S1000R tomorrow :D

• Like Like x 1
  2. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

:confused:What’s boa system?

3. Cmcfadyen

Cmcfadyen New Member

May 20, 2018
    Glasgow
    Orsa Leather

Everything you need to know here.

No velcro which is great for people who put there gloves inside their lid and the velcro then ruins the helmet liner

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. curly

curly Noble Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Burton Upon Trent
    Isn't it a way of squeezing the crap out of your next meal to improve the overall dining experience?

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. tcbandituk

Subscriber

Apr 8, 2016
    Reading
    Like the look of the gloves, not sure I like the idea of the bit sticking out of the glove next to your wrist though.....

• Agree Agree x 3