Just come over from the Ducatiforum

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Nothingbettertodo, Oct 30, 2012.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Nothingbettertodo

Oct 30, 2012
    Shepperton
    Hi folks, just spotted this forum whilst cruising the Ducatiforum and as I have a Triumph as well as a Ducati thought I would sign up. I am a committee member and writer for the Surrey branch of the Triumph Owners club. I'm sure I recognise a couple of forum names here. Look forward to some good banter!:upyeah:

2. Richard H

Richard H Noble Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Swadlincote Derbyshire England
    Hi and welcome
    Am also a member of the Ducatiforum as I used to have a Multistrada. Just bought a Triumph Speed Triple and was looking for a new forum that was not USA based. Was thinking of joining the Triumph Owners club (joined their Facebook group) but it appears dominated by guys with the older Triumphs and Bonnie's so not sure.

3. Nothingbettertodo

Oct 30, 2012
    Shepperton
    It depends on what group you join. Our branch is predominantly new generation Triumphs and we often share meetings and rides with the 'Mighty South London' branch. They are predominantly old style bikes. Both branches are doing well and the social aspect of them is good. This is the first Motorcycle group I have joined in 37 years of biking and the monthly magazine is quite good too.

4. Reedy

Reedy Member

May 7, 2012
    welcome aboard

• Like Like x 1