Jonathan Rea 100 Wsbk Victories.

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Yorkshireman, May 24, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Yorkshireman

Yorkshireman Crème de la Crème

Dec 12, 2015
    Barnsley
    No spoilers in case you haven’t watched the weekends racing from Aragon yet but big congrats to Rea on achieving 100 victories in WSBK. (Well only a minor spoiler I suppose) :confused: I was impressed with the number of world class sportsmen who sent video messages of congratulations to him including Ago and Wayne Rainey. How many will he get before calling it a day.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    I would have loved to see him get a full time ride in Moto Gp,i think he would have been up with the best of them,i know he did a one off ride with Honda several years ago and did pretty good, he's got several years left, so another 50 wins is possible

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bolosun

Bolosun Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2020
    Crewe/Cheshire
    No spoilers, but you have just told us he won a race. I haven't watched any of the racing yet.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    If i don't want to know the result of a race i keep well clear of all social media!

5. Yorkshireman

Yorkshireman Crème de la Crème

Dec 12, 2015
    Barnsley
    See top post, I coughed to a little spoiler.
    ;) Anyway, I didn’t actually mention that he’d won at the weekend just that he’d racked up 100 victories, he could, in theory have been on 100 from last year.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Bolosun

Bolosun Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2020
    Crewe/Cheshire
    As in all of the qualifying they kept on saying he was on 99 victories, it didn't take a genius to work out he had won over the weekend.

• Love You Love You x 1
  7. johne

johne Standing on the shoulders of dwarves.

Jan 16, 2020
    Where the Wolds meet the sea
    Except they haven't knighted him yet. He deserves it more than Hamilton IMHO.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. pistonbroke

pistonbroke Senior Member

Aug 10, 2020
    Lancashire
    He isn't woke enough. Needs to do more for world peace, diversity and a carbon neutral planet.....

Being the best in a generation and an inspiration to countless people throught the world and being very very good at your chosen sport simply isn't enough.....:cool:

and don't get me started on surtees......:imp: