Featured Jet My Dog Back Home

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by joe mc donald, Oct 16, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

Jack Daniels is ONLY £15 a bottle at Asda at the moment :eek:
    I’ll PM you my address :p

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  2. TEZ 217

TEZ 217 Crème de la Crème

Mar 6, 2016
    south shields
    Well as i've already said Joe i'm over the moon for you and the family, but since reading your replies my advice is to be extra cautious and don't let jet out of your sight marra, there's only one reason to try and change a dogs colour and its not vanity,
    these bastards make your blood boil and the only way to deal with them is on there level which in the long run leads to more trouble.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Half Ton.
    I have had something in my throat all day and thanks for your support. Didn't know I would be so happy at something like this. TEZ217 I have upgraded his chip and redid the gate spring and told everyone check the gate or your barred. I can't wait till my little Granddaughter comes over she cried her little eyes out several times when someone spoke of him. Dilligaf that's a lot of cash as I would have to treat everyone who supported me through this. But soon we will meet and I will gladly buy you that drink. I'm so happy. And Vulpes thanks for all the support.
    Regards
    Joe

• Like Like x 4
  4. Tucker 1963

Tucker 1963 Elite Member

Sep 7, 2017
    Newmarket
    Well done it's nice when things go right it's great news indeed. :heart::heart::heart:
    Tucker

• Like Like x 1
  5. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Crispey.
    The sister has already contacted several organisations and authorities but bet they have no dogs by now.
    Regards
    Joe

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Tucker.
    Thanks yes it is good news for me and I wish I could share my warmth and smile with you all today. Boy this is a good Day.
    Regards
    Joe.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    Well done Joe, I had the hump because the garage servicing my camper phoned saying it needs a load of welding done costing big dollar :mad:, then read your post and it cheered me up, thanks :cool:

• Like Like x 4
  8. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    Hi Joe, brilliant news I'm delighted for you :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Btw I think you probably meant "bowls" - unless they did disgusting things to the poor little lad ??

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Tucker 1963

Tucker 1963 Elite Member

Sep 7, 2017
    Newmarket
    _20180604_000515.jpg Tucker

• Like Like x 2
  10. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    Happy day

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Dave C

Dave C Elite Member

Dec 22, 2017
    North Dorset
    Fantastic news Joe, so happy for you, all's well that ends well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. stinger

stinger Senior Member

Nov 28, 2017
    Yarnbrook
    Top top news, nice one

13. Helmut Visor

Helmut Visor Only dead fish go with the flow
    Subscriber

Oct 3, 2018
    Three Counties
    Fantastic news Joe, so glad you got him back.....as I'm sure he is.

14. TEZ 217

TEZ 217 Crème de la Crème

Mar 6, 2016
    south shields
    As above agree with Ade's and DD's comments, but also its got to be done in a way to protect your family and Jet,
    sounds like this lot lives fairly close to you and they now know some of you, so that in mind tread careful and make whoever aware of your situation, doing the right thing is not always the way to go and believe me I've been there when in the past i've jumped straight in and not been prepared fully for the outcome. these scumbags don't ever play fair. :confused:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    TheBigLad.
    Yes you know I thought about that and I could not for the life of me remember. Thanks for the correction and all the support.
    Ride Safe
    Joe

• Like Like x 1
  16. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    TEZ217
    Yes I think the sister has already alerted the right people discretely. As for me I am just happy he's home and happy. Little Granddaughter and our boy both went ballistic when they got here.
    Ride Safe All And Thanks
    Joe

• Like Like x 5
  17. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    LittleAid
    I have now upgraded his chip so it can be tracked easier. And the right people now know and I hope they reunite many more pets. But I bet if you went round there now there wouldn't be a dog in sight they will all be moved on to another address.
    Regards
    Joe.

• Like Like x 2
  18. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Bad Billy
    I understand and sorry to hear your machine needs so much work. But a good camper pays you back in warmth and comfort. Can't you find someone like an enthusiast who welds that will be sympathetic to your cause.
    Regards
    Joe.

• Like Like x 1
  19. DCS222

DCS222 Guest

Nice to hear Joe, bet Jets like a dog with two tales... one to wag like fuck and one about “that time when some scroats nicked him!”
    I won’t repeat what I’d like to do to dog thieves, bike thieves or just thieves in general... because it would betray the fact that I haven’t crawled very high up the civilisation hierarchy... but it involves square cut clasp nails and a very solid beam of oak.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  20. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    DCS222.
    I again second you on this. I just don't like thieves. We work and toil all our lives do the decent thing and along comes a some cretins who want to steal your pride and joy. And you know most decent police officer think its a waste of time even if they catch them. All they get is a slap on the wrist and told to be good boys and girls. And even if they do get a couple of months well that gets halved and they get a hotel room fully equipped with every conceivable gadget and first class food again that we pay for well that's a deterrent. Yes I'm sorry but I second your punishment. Like I said on here before I have a friend who lived for his bike and Family till the creeps came and stole it from his work place not even covering their faces and all on cctv and all the Police said is we will give you a crime number. And his insurers squirmed out of it by saying you didn't declare for work and back. He has not had a bike since and claims its not worth it. Makes me wonder why we struggle pay our taxes and bills when we could all stand around street corners swigging larger and cider and getting paid for it. Sorry I'm getting of my pedestal now as I am ranting.
    Regards
    Joe

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2