Jeanz. Meanz.......?

Discussion in 'Clothing & Gadgets' started by Martin Joseph Lowe, Nov 6, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. typeo123

typeo123 Member

May 25, 2017
    Berkshire, UK
    I've had a few pairs of jeans starting with some budget RedRoute. These were OK but the knee armour moved easily and the pockets for this eventually wore out.

Hood Jeans K7's seemed to offer the best protection. I haven't seen another jean with the same level of Kevlar lining in as these. However they do get warm when wearing indoors and summer riding.

I now use PMJ Legend jeans as they offer the best compromise for me in terms of fit and protection. They also offer a CE approved jean like Hood.

None of the jeans I've purchased have had a waterproof lining in, though PMJ offer the Storm model which supposedly provides this. I guess other manufacturers do now as well.

2. Martin Joseph Lowe

Martin Joseph Lowe Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2018
    Merseyside
    Hi,
    Thanks for all that help to narrow it down...need to get trying stuff on!!
    Cheers,
    M

3. Lessaint

Lessaint Noble Member

Jan 14, 2019
    Sherwood Forest North Notts
    Hood Jeans, completely lined, British and they will alter the size of the inside leg,,,,,other than my Scott leather trousers these are my favourite everyday Kecks.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Sprinter1050uk

May 4, 2017
    Mansfield, Notts
    Got myself a pair of Bullitt jeans recently and need some hip armour, does anyone know what other make will fit the hip pockets as I am sure they do not make their own armour.