Featured 765 Its Nearly Here

Discussion in 'Street Triple' started by Streetgirl675, Jun 24, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Don the Don

Don the Don Bigger Than The Average Bear

Nov 5, 2019
    MORAY UK
    Brilliant, thanks for sharing those pic's of the bike & Eva

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Kenbro

Kenbro Noble Member

Jul 9, 2019
    Manchester, UK
    Come on, freck, the running in miles will be conservative? Few more won’t hurt it.
    Ken.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Streetgirl675

Streetgirl675 ...otherwise known as Streetgirl765

Dec 19, 2019
    Cheshire
    @MrOrange i Am told if I ask nicely I can change my name, so here we go .... please please can I change my name? Can I be StreetGirl765? CF4B1304-E4E3-4DE9-A451-8C5A7955AD68.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  4. freck

freck Elite Member

May 4, 2017
    Preston, Lancs, UK
    I’m thinking of the warranty. KTM state you can only go 10% over and I’ve got to go 30miles to the dealer yet. :worried:

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Kenbro

Kenbro Noble Member

Jul 9, 2019
    Manchester, UK
    #25 Kenbro, Jun 27, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
    My ditchpump should have been serviced (12 months old) at the 14th of May latest (according to BMW).
    It went in this week, 23rd June. Not a problem.
    Understand your concern though....perfect excuse to dump on you if anything goes wrong!
    Ken.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

Nope sorry, need to speak to Rob. I have many super-powers, but not that one. Think it requires a small amount of IT knowledge :p

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Streetgirl675

Streetgirl675 ...otherwise known as Streetgirl765

Dec 19, 2019
    Cheshire
    So got out on the new bike today. New tyres are now officially run in - did around 100 miles today. Just a shortish run round Buxton, Whaley Bridge and Macclesfield. Absolutely loving the bike! Was soo difficult to try to keep the revs down to 5000rpm ( does everybody else follow the guidelines for running their bikes in?) . Longer ride planned for tomorrow, staying in the peaks. Going Buxton, Matlock, bakewell , out to Sheffield, back across to holmfurth, down to Glossop and then the beautiful Snake Pass and Ladybower. Should get a bit closer to first service :)
    Tried out the qs. It works really smoothly up and down through the box. Old habits of using the clutch will take a while to get out of.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    Glad you’re loving your new Street Triple RS, Streetgirl! :grinning: I did follow the guidelines for running in my new bike when I got my Speed Triple RS. I figured it just gave me more excuse to ride it a bunch to get through the break in as quickly as possible. ;):) Have fun with that beautiful new ride of yours! :cool:

• Like Like x 3