It's Me Again 73 Triumph Trophy

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by neil briscoe, Jul 12, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. neil briscoe

neil briscoe Member

Apr 23, 2017
    S wales
    right guys just say if I'm getting on everyone's nerves with all these questions
    Back to my winge the other day about the electrical issues I had i.e. Indicators not working and brake light not working Took the back light assembly apart to access the wires removed the joints that I had repaired re done them soldering the wires and using shrink wrap stuff Well chuffed with my sat afternoons work only to find still the same. A scratch of my head and thought I'll start the engine the extra power might make things work Guess what. Yep wouldn't start. Got me thinking hard thing for me nower days
    Put my little jump starter on the battery. Guess what everything worked Well I go to the foot of our stairs
    The battery was flat Charged her over night. Next morning put it back on started first kick little ride lovely. Tonight rode twenty odd miles indicators stopped flashing then lights went dim Bike rode lovely by the way Got home tried battery booster and everything worked fine again Here is my question if the battery was us would it not charge if the battery is not us then it isn't charging So what charges it and where does it live and what does it look like. Many thanks once again

2. neil briscoe

neil briscoe Member

Apr 23, 2017
    S wales
  3. neil briscoe

neil briscoe Member

Apr 23, 2017
    S wales

4. neil briscoe

neil briscoe Member

Apr 23, 2017
    S wales
    No mate just had a look there is nothing under the bottom yoke as for a multi meter no I don't have one but I'm going to purchase one shortly. Thanks for your help