Invaded By Idiots!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by speeder, Jun 1, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. speeder

speeder Noble Member

Jan 3, 2019
    dorset
    Perhaps it's just me, but what is the matter with people these days?
    This weekend parts of the Dorset coast was packed with day trippers,social distancing was non existent.
    The antics at Durdle Door are well known but people have been crapping behind beech huts,leaving piles of rubbish on the beaches, despite plenty of bins.
    One of the stupidest things has been people throwing disposable barbies into plastic bins while still alight, (brigade out 3 times for this)
    Hundreds of acres of heathland destroyed by disposable barbecues, the list goes on.
    Now l don't want to be hypocritical, as we are happy to take tourists money and many of us rely on them for a living but quite frankly we can do without this lot.

Why are people so ignorant and have little respect for anything? I despair.

• Agree Agree x 23
    • Like Like x 2
  2. freck

freck Elite Member

May 4, 2017
    Preston, Lancs, UK
    I think that this lockdown has just given people the idea that all rules of common sense and decency are now to be ignored.
    I get the impression they’ve spent too much time cooped up in their hovels with no interaction with anyone outside their own families that they’ve forgotten how to act in public and around other people and are just carrying on like the animals they are at home.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Judd Dredd

Judd Dredd Giver of Drugs, Vaccines and Hard Truths

Jan 13, 2019
    here and there
    millions still being paid by the taxpayer to stay at home, got nothing better to do with a 'so what' attitude. Only hope the weather breaks and keeps them indoors

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. speeder

speeder Noble Member

Jan 3, 2019
    dorset
    Yep,there are not enough expletives to describe them. One of the "toomstoners" came from tooting ,there were others from Birmingham, perhaps city dwellers need education on the dangers the sea can pose.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Tallpaul

Tallpaul Noble Member

Apr 7, 2019
    Kidderminster
    Let nature take it's course and wipe out a few of the c***s

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 3
  6. speeder

speeder Noble Member

Jan 3, 2019
    dorset
    You certainly used the right word there. Last night I took my dog for a walk in the woods near me,l came back with a handful of empty beer bottles and cans,even though there are bins nearby. It really pisses me off!
    I blame the parents....if l had my way they would be first into the gas chamber.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    The virus lockdown has nothing to do with the way that these people behave. They are just low lifes who have no morale standards, and cannot give a feck about anybody else or their property. They are just a bunch of twats :mad:

• Agree Agree x 14
  8. stevethegoolie

stevethegoolie Elite Member

Oct 16, 2014
    East Riding of Yorkshire
    Best way to keep the gene pool safe IMHO!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  9. speeder

speeder Noble Member

Jan 3, 2019
    dorset
    My point exactly....most of these idiots just don't give a shit about everyone else so long as they get what they want and then leave it to someone else to clean up the mess.

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    I do find it somehow strangely comforting--though in a sad and cynical way--to know that it's not only the U.S. that has been invaded by idiots. :mad: I know they've always been there but now they are coming out of the woodwork and seem to be in all their idiot glory. :scream::weary_face:

• Agree Agree x 8
  11. DCS222

DCS222 Guest

Cumbria was mad over the weekend... I’ve never seen so many people round the lakes, parking cars so that slightly bigger vehicles can’t get through (my CRV had an inch on both sides at 2 places- no way a fire engine or ambulance could get through)
    No social distancing on the beaches of the lakes... madness, we turned round and went home... even if a place was clear later on, you have no idea who was sat there 1/2 hour ago!

upload_2020-6-2_7-7-37.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 3
  12. darkman

darkman Crème de la Crème

Oct 26, 2015
    Southcoast of the UK Earth
    Having had a good look at the situation in Dorset the problem is a huge number of pissheads who would normally be in Benidorm partying at this time of the year sadly.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 3
  13. jezzasnr

jezzasnr Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2015
    Cornwall
    Same here in North Cornwall / North Devon.
    I know we are extremely lucky to live where we do and have got acres of space around us and that for some confined to much more limited accommodation it would be hard to say no, but for fuck sake, think a bit.
    I do also understand that for local businesses it's been a very hard time, but i'm not sure i'd enjoy a pint in the sun just yet.
    I shall be giving the well known beaches a very wide birth for a while yet.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Thripster

Thripster Elite Member

Feb 21, 2020
    Northampton, UK
    #14 Thripster, Jun 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
    You only have to look at the way people drive - if they are texting or staring at a phone in their hand when driving why would any of us expect them to care where they park, where they void their bowels or what beauty spot they defile with their detritus? Can understand that they crap behind the beach hut - but then not wash their hands afterwards? Disgusting.

For example, the other day, locally, a motorist idly mounted the pavement, bumped into a pedestrian, went through two sets of red traffic lights and came to rest at the bar. Luckily, he didn't have his car with him.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  15. Don the Don

Don the Don Bigger Than The Average Bear

Nov 5, 2019
    MORAY UK
    All this with the population as it stands god knows what it will be like in the future, sometimes it feels as though there is a lower form of life amongst us, as mentioned I think we should let them eradicate themselves.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Thripster

Thripster Elite Member

Feb 21, 2020
    Northampton, UK
    Agreed Don........there are simply too many people for the resources available. Trouble is, if you start voicing those concerns, everyone thinks you are depressed.......and very few take the trouble to listen to the depressed. I nearly phoned the Samaritans the other day after chatting to myself whilst shaving. If I make myself feel that way, why would I expect anybody else who listens to me to feel different?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

Don’t shave :p

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. mpllineman

mpllineman First Class Member

Feb 12, 2018
    Pearl,Ms.
    How sad is this?

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. speeder

speeder Noble Member

Jan 3, 2019
    dorset
    I totally agree, but the population issue is the elephant in the room, if you mention it you will instantly be branded as a racist or a nazi!
    By the way....nothing wrong with talking to yourself, l do it all the time!

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. JtC

JtC Elite Member

Apr 20, 2020
    New Mexico
    They are coming from California, Sandi. They will ruin your state just like they have theirs. :cool:

• Agree Agree x 1