I Only Registered Here Six Months Ago

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by ChasChas, Dec 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. ChasChas

ChasChas Marxist Scum

Aug 9, 2020
    Kent
    So can someone explain to me why Dozers Dad was banned.

Those that are all over forum politics will know that I'm a member of the nasceint group of disaffected TTF members that were hugely disaffected by the banning of somebody who I thought was a bit of a prick but had a heart of gold.

I hear he was a very supportive contributor, on the whole.

Can you just explain why people hate him and anyone who supports him. Overtly.

The castigation of Bad Billy today has been disgusting. All he's done is said he doesn't want his stuff here. Because of actions that he's not comfortable with.

His familiarity here pre dates my knowledge. I know it was not a flippant decision.

Big Sandy was a poster when I came here I felt an immediate familiarity with because he's stupid enough to own an S3 Landrover. He finds it uncomfortable to be here.

Dozers Dad is an irritating opinionated prick. Likely drinks more than that is wise. Certainly more than your GP would advise. I've seen in my short tenure many outpourings from him that I've thought 'fucks sake'

But.

Why was he fucking banned?
    And who is pleased about it?
    I'm not, so it's why I've refrained from contributing from a place that will not answer why and threads that question why get closed.

Tell me what Dozers Dad did to get banned. Please.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Rooster

Rooster Grumpy Member
    Subscriber

Sep 14, 2015
    Droitwich, Worcestershire
    Please don’t start this up again. It’s been done to death.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. ChasChas

ChasChas Marxist Scum

Aug 9, 2020
    Kent
    The question is unanswered though. And I'm not dragging old grudges up, I came here six months or so ago so have pretty much spoken as I've found.

Hence my confusion.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Octoberon

Octoberon Crème de la Crème

Jul 2, 2020
    Peak District, Yorkshire
    Basically it’s like when Dylan went electric.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    Chas, this subject is closed,
    But I will say, He was warned for abusive behaviour against other forum members .He decided not to listen . He got banned. Everyone can have an opinion without being torn apart. And that was his downfall.
    This discussion is closed .

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1