Here We Go Again....

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Fourbears, Sep 14, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. TEZ 217

TEZ 217 Crème de la Crème

Mar 6, 2016
    south shields
    Once every six months - you lucky Buggar :D:D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    anyone who gets spam , give me the name of the sender and i will delete them

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  3. MICK64

MICK64 Active Member

Sep 15, 2020
    NEW FOREST. ENGLAND
    I find this site far too complicated. Clicking on my messages, sends it off in a spin, from which i have to spend 5 minutes getting back here.I Dont understand why i am constantly scrolling all over the place, to find stuff, that was posted on a certain link. Maybe a simple layout. Where comments on any given thread. are visible in the order that they were posted, would be a good idea. It works everywhere else

4. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Hi @MICK64 I’m not sure what you mean. If you select the title “watched threads” you will get a list of all threads that you are watching. This will include things from various other threads. Opening a particular thread should take you to the latest post within the thread. Sometimes this will not work so just go the last page in the list and scroll through to the latest post.

You can also select “new post” this will show all posts that have been made and in the order they were posted. There is also a “recent post” title which shows the most recent posts…

I hope this helps mate. If you are still having problems I would have a look at your settings..

I’ve not heard of anybody having the kind of problems that you have listed.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Golgotha

Golgotha Guest

Ignore them, and they'll go away.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Mrs Visor

Mrs Visor Elite Member

Aug 21, 2021
    UK
    None of them seem to be picky about gender either....:joy:

• Funny Funny x 6