Hello!

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Marcelo Guimarães, Dec 7, 2015.

1. I noticed a noise but after this hot engine. As soon as I turn on the motorcycle does not. But after a while it really makes a noise in the engine. You could tell me if this problem is common in Truxton?

2. PETER CLARKE

PETER CLARKE Senior Member

Nov 11, 2015
    Essex
    No do not own a Truxton just interested in helping, crispey has a Thruxton he may help

3. PETER CLARKE

Nov 11, 2015
    Essex
    Hi Crispey, Marcelo has problem with his Thruxton, built in Britian broken by a Brazil oil monkey.:(

4. Help Crispey, I love my new motorcycle, but I'm having trouble with the dealers here.

5. PETER CLARKE

Nov 11, 2015
    Essex
    Half ton is correct you need to talk to manager of Triumph dealer if no help talk or message the Triumph manufacturer that you are unhappy with work done to your bike.

6. January'll take my motorcycle back to the dealer for the first porgramada review. In this way I will talk to the manager to do something about it. But make no mistake my friends, do not know if will solve this problem. At any rate let's wait. And if does not work, I will contact the manufacturer "Triumph" to see what they can do for me. But I believe that the British policy for this and respect the consumer is not the same as meeting in Brazil. I'm ashamed to say this!

7. STIFFLER

STIFFLER Senior Member

Jan 27, 2015
    Shropshire
    Welcome Marcelo, I was in Sao Paulo a few months ago & couldn't believe the amount of new bikes on the road. Years ago it seemed the only bike you could buy was a Honda CG125! The speeds those guy`s do in VERY heavy traffic is scary!

8. PETER CLARKE

Nov 11, 2015
    Essex
    Marcelo Contact manager of Triumph dealer 1, point out oil leak. 2, show them noise. 3, give them dealer time to repair and tell them to road test bike after work done 4, tell them you what paperwork of all work done by them both times, work done on bike 5, road test bike if you are not happy with it take it back show manager, contact Triumph factory. good luck and happy new 2016.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hello Stifler, really on our streets there are many of these honda CG125, since the relationship between the cost and benefit of these bikes are great.

Here called "couriers" the boys who deliver mail between the offices and they are really fast and agile in traffic. But unfortunately it also causes many accidents because they are too reckless.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thank you Peter. I will continue this way. Happy New Year.

11. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Marcelo, I am really sorry you ar having so much trouble with a fantastic bike! What is the noise and what part of engine is it coming from? Is it there all the time?
    Can you record it on your phone and post it here?

12. Hello Crispey, I will burn the engine noise to post. This noise occurs after motoicleta be hot. Seems to me the underside of the engine. But soon post a video for you.

• Like Like x 1
  13. PETER CLARKE

Nov 11, 2015
    Essex
    Marcelo we are a good forum and will help as much as we can with our advise.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thanks Peter so much.