Hello From Citrus County, Florida, Speed Four Owner Here.

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Zee1b, Jan 21, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Zee1b

Zee1b New Member

Jan 21, 2018
    Citrus County, Florida
    Hello,

I just wanted to say hello to everyone, I am new to the Triumph family (My brother has had a 63 Bonnie for ever-awesome bike).
    A buddy of mine had a beautiful 2003 Roulette Green Speed Four, he stopped riding and it was just sitting in his garage for years. Well now, she is mine and I have no plans to do anything but ride her and take care of her like I do all of my bikes.
    I have old school bikes- Kawasaki Z1's and Yamaha XS1100's. Like is said this is my first triumph but most probably not my last!!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Zee1b

Zee1b New Member

Jan 21, 2018
    Citrus County, Florida
    We have two xs11 special (never had a midnight special- nice bikes). We have 20 bikes counting the Speed Four. I didn't want to post them on a triumph site due to them all being jap. besides one!

3. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Hi and welcome....
    Wessa

• Like Like x 1
  4. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

Hi mate and welcome

• Like Like x 1
  5. stevethegoolie

stevethegoolie Elite Member

Oct 16, 2014
    East Riding of Yorkshire
    Welcome Zee1b.
    A Speed Four is a rare beastie.:cool: You'll not see many of those about, so well done in your quest for rarity.
    Enjoy our strange brand of lunacy - you don't have to be mad to post here, but it helps!:eek::laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Tiglet

Tiglet Vintage Member

Mar 28, 2016
    Cheshire
    Hello Zee1b and welcome to the forum :)

• Like Like x 1