Hello All, First Forum For Me!

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by MPTriumph, Sep 12, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Hubaxe

Hubaxe Good moaning! aka Mr Wordsalad :)

Mar 25, 2020
    Aix Les bains - French Alps
    Welcome, Bienvenue,

If one day you need to part away with your bike, I think you can contact Rick Nielsen, he may be interested. :)

upload_2021-9-17_11-54-7.png

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    @MPTriumph
    Yes, it truly is a small world, MP! I figured from your description that the restaurants we were both referring to were one and the same. We love the breakfasts there, too. We've not been there in quite awhile because we've been feeling more comfortable dining at restaurants with outdoor seating due to Covid. You'll probably laugh at this...every time we ride past the Sunnyside Up on our way north to someplace else, Mr. Sandi and I always give the place a wave. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. MPTriumph

MPTriumph Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2021
    Commiefornia, USA
    Well, I just took a short ride today around the delta area. Two new things with this trip. One, it was finally only in the 80's and there was no smoke in the air. Two, I returned my Bell helmet which was like a clamp on my head and bought a Shuberth modular. I installed a Cardo talkback in it and today was my first use. Everything was awesome! Jusrt a quick update. LOL.

• Like Like x 1
  4. MPTriumph

MPTriumph Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2021
    Commiefornia, USA
    I think I would be talking about a lot more than my bike if I was talking to him! LOL. I would ask him to autograph it somewhere maybe on the tank...that would be cool!