Hard Side Panniers For My T120

Discussion in 'Bonneville' started by Ajay24, Jul 17, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Ajay24

Ajay24 New Member

Jan 28, 2021
    Denbighshire
    Looking to buy Givi E22N - 22 litre side cases. Has anyone bought these and are they any good? Currently using LOMO wet bags but they are a pain to fix securely.
    Any photos of the Givi case fitted to a T120 would be appreciated

2. ZShyster

ZShyster New Member

Dec 18, 2019
    elmhurst il
    I use the Givi 36LTR Dolomiti side cases, a little pricey but a good quality and plenty of room when packing.

3. Ginkgo

Ginkgo Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2020
    Overland Park, KS
    I've also put a set of the Dolomiti cases on my 2020 T120. They are tough, roomy and the mount is rock solid. Expensive? I think all the cases on the market are overpriced, but they sell loads of Yeti coolers for $200.00+ these days, so there you go. While I'm here might as well recommend the Dart Marlin screen. I had their standard fly screen but it was nearly worthless as many others have said. The Marlin is a pleasant surprise as it allows fairly smooth highway speeds up to about 70 mph without too much fuss. Also must recommend changing out the stock brake pads for EBC HH pads. Made a big difference in the brake's power with much better initial bite too. Somehow made the whole riding experience a lot better. Norm

T120 A.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. Ajay24

Ajay24 New Member

Jan 28, 2021
    Denbighshire
    Finally got my Givi E22N panniers but it seems the whole country is out of stock of the givi pannier rails.. Have ordered from 2 different suppliers but neither can even give a delivery date. In desperation have ordered and received today a set of Fehling Pannier rails. Problem i
    s all the instructions are in German and I just cannot see how to fit them. It looks like maybe my Triumph top box mounting rails are the problem. Has anyone fitted these Fehling rails to a 2020 T120 and managed to find English instuctions.
    Any help would be appreciated.

5. Ajay24

Ajay24 New Member

Jan 28, 2021
    Denbighshire
    Spent a couple of hours converting Feihling german instructions from PDF to docx text then translating them into English using google translate.My last post suggested the Triumph top box carrier could be the reason it wouldn't fix and I was right. Anyway after looking at the instructions and the problem and scratching my head a lot I made a small aluminium bracket which gives a good solid fit. So problem solved.

• Like Like x 1