Hahahahahahahahahaha.......

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by MrOrange, Jun 13, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Biker Jock

Biker Jock Senior Member

Nov 16, 2014
    The clear mistake he made was complaining to the police. Let it wash, be polite (I can't think of a better word), and be thankful no action was taken. It seems most of his trouble began after he complained.

Remind me never to cross you guys - you don't mince your words - it was only a dubious choice of jacket and not murder.

If I haven't already told the tale, remind me to tell you in a separate post how I was arrested for stealing my own bike, which wasn't my bike and I didn't steal it (about 50 years ago, so I think I'm safe now).

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. Ken walburn

Ken walburn Noble Member

Jun 28, 2017
    Essex
    The mistake he made was the ‘Polite’ on the back. I own a Halversons jacket (Police manufacture - available to anyone) I only wear it when I want 1) to stay dry 2) to stay alive in inclement weather conditions. See Scottish tour photos. I wear black leggings. I wear a white helmet. See the familiarities? Doesn’t make me a knob! Mind you I’m not riding an RT. Don’t think the police use Thruxton ‘R’s.
    Anybody, including the old bill, think I’m impersonating a police officer. See you in court!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1