Featured Great Fuel Additive

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Petrol, May 23, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Petrol

Petrol Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2016
    North Wilts.
    https://www.wemoto.com/info/star_tron_-_enzyme_fuel_treatment

This is fantastic! I have had three tankfuls with this stuff and the difference is startling. Early 300 series 900's suffer from hesitation on pull away due to partial blocking of the primary fuel circuit in mukuni carbs. It also helps big time with ethanol water separation. Water separation can rot the tank from the inside.
    They say ethanol is not harmful, so why do they only add it when they bulk tank at the petrol station ?
    It seems expensive I thought but I think its worth it. I thought I'd share it as wemoto are a great company and we need to support all the good guys.
    Bike past 53,000 on the shopping trip yesterday!

• Like Like x 7
    • Useful Useful x 3
  2. mpllineman

mpllineman First Class Member

Feb 12, 2018
    Pearl,Ms.
    I keep this on hand in case I can't find any 100% gas. We still have plenty of stations that have a separate pump for those of us who do not want Ethanol. It advertised, although it's been a while since I needed to use it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Erling

Erling Elite Member

Dec 12, 2017
    Norway
    I absolutely agree, it was a lifesaver after winter storage a couple of years back. Bike: Thunderbird 900 with Mikunis. Fuel: 95 octane, 5 pct ethanol. I learnt my lesson and now stick to non-ethanol petrol like Shell V-Power 98 octane, but to be on the safe side I also add a shot of this stuff now and again.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Hippo-Drones

Hippo-Drones Noble Member

Mar 4, 2018
    West Sussex
    Don't know about the product, but Wemoto are awesome, fantastic customer service! :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Don the Don

Don the Don Bigger Than The Average Bear

Nov 5, 2019
    MORAY UK
    I have been using silkolene PRO FST for some time and found that with an additive it helps combat the petrol problems of stale fuel, I have not seen this product but must agree Wemoto do have a good customer service

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1