Featured Glad It's Back

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by FarkyNell, Nov 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. tcbandituk

Subscriber

Apr 8, 2016
    Reading
    Very true.

Although I do see an opening for some new icons here...:D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
  2. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk

I have withdraw from this debate cos its not useful, I dont want to cos a row, I should have not said anything and I did not want to upset.

• Like Like x 3
  3. tcbandituk

Subscriber

Apr 8, 2016
    Reading

Sounds like the ideal time to me :D

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. Rooster

Rooster Grumpy Member
    Subscriber

Sep 14, 2015
    Droitwich, Worcestershire
    And there are fairy’s at the bottom of my garden.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. TEZ 217

TEZ 217 Crème de la Crème

Mar 6, 2016
    south shields
    To be honest I think its crystal clear who the members are that's doing the actual stirring,

IMHO I think we all should do the same and just leave the wanna be's this thread to themselves, Just my opinion to which I am entitled to, I wont be available for questioning or cross interrogation ,

• Like Like x 3
  6. Rocker

Rocker Elite Member

May 1, 2016
    Suffolk
    And there we have it with text not being able to tell whether it was written in jest because your mood might be serious at the time

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Ducatitotriumph

Ducatitotriumph Crème de la Crème

Apr 25, 2019
    Rothwell
    Not seen a post from iamtheonlyone either recently?
    Has he had the chop too (or moved on) or is the signal/wifi in Venezuela not great!? ;):)

• Funny Funny x 5
  8. Octoberon

Octoberon Crème de la Crème

Jul 2, 2020
    Peak District, Yorkshire
    I'm assumng that's a euphimism.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Rocker

Rocker Elite Member

May 1, 2016
    Suffolk
    I don't think we're talking about anything incase it upsets someone and you get reported

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. TEZ 217

TEZ 217 Crème de la Crème

Mar 6, 2016
    south shields
    #230 TEZ 217, Dec 1, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
    Hi Ron, First off and to be honest I couldn't give a flying fig if you took to me or not, who are you ? why should that should concern me :rolleyes:
    Further more Ron you are indeed correct about the keep sake and well informed it seems, which again is not a surprise, anybody that knew Jez will always be well informed as he made a point of collecting your personal contact information as he went along.
    Regards his massive heart I think everybody on here has stated and agreed that Jez had a big heart and I would do likewise,
    He also had a big mouth that he spilled outwards on this forum many times thanks to his brilliant but sometimes vile keyboard skills, that is were we did not agree and I had no problem what's so ever disagreeing with him on here, which I did on a few occasions,
    As to spitting in his face as you put it, the reason I took this stance was because I seen another side of him thanks to his famous rant on here, the one where he admittedly went off on some kind of personal shit storm, he did state he went about it in a completely wrong way and in doing so he asked to have the whole issue "putting to bed" which myself and others agreed to do,
    however he wasn't finished he went on to cause issue with a good few posts on here and every reason he could dig away he did so, together I may say so with the following fans he had drawn to himself by this kind of unreasonable behaviour.
    He did himself no favours on here following his outbursts and was told that in many ways by many members but took no heed, he received a few warnings I believe about his replies and attitude but again he ignored that and in his own words he would carry on regardless,
    The guy was not unjustly banned from this forum he was well aware what he was doing and where it would end up,
    It was stated on here that he was going to have his own forum(kingdom) and in doing so invitations would be given out to certain deserving folk, well for Christ sake bring it on and get them invitations handed out to the deserving folk, some of which play no part at all in the smooth and useful running of this forum, and would be no miss whatsoever to me, and if I may say so probably many others.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Callumity

Callumity Elite Member

Feb 25, 2017
    Nr Biggar
    Vile? Must have passed me by.

You seem to have quite a few resentments stored. You will feel better for letting go of them.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. tcbandituk

Subscriber

Apr 8, 2016
    Reading
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

A lot of posts have been removed :confused:
    Quite rightly I M O:)

• Agree Agree x 7
  14. ChasChas

ChasChas Marxist Scum

Aug 9, 2020
    Kent
    Me too. Reading DD's posts was a lottery whether I'd think 'funny' 'interesting' or 'knobhead' but not vile.
    Maybe they were in the threads i didn't read because they looked like a toilet anyhow ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Winglad

Winglad Crème de la Crème

Dec 21, 2016
    Earth
    Meanwhile, I wonder, if this thread‘s title refers to the forum being back online, or the shit being slowly brought back to a boil again...

By now, there’s a rift going through this forum and not even the thickest sugarcoating can cover this up.

I saw some great and kindhearted folks leaving...
    ...and being kicked out.

Both gives me a pain deep down and frankly takes quite some fun out of being here.

Jez is my friend. And like many others, I tried to no avail to convince him, that he was mislead in his judging and assumptions.
    But could we also please just for a minute consider the f.cked up times we live in right now?
    This virus (you know which) seems to be more like a brain tumor to me, infesting our minds and hearts.
    Here at home, I see the closest friendships breaking apart because people cannot agree anymore on the fact that they disagree.

And even though, some of the members online know each other personally, we are all not more than „virtual“ on this forum.
    Instead of reaching out a hand of friendship, we kick each others butts and isolate them from the rest of the ‚community‘.
    ARE we still a community?

I feel angry, sad and helpless. I miss Nikki and I miss Jez and all the others, who left, or were ‚left‘.
    I keep wondering what the hell happened on the way here...

• Like Like x 11
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Love You Love You x 2
  16. tcbandituk

Subscriber

Apr 8, 2016
    Reading
    About time this thread was locked...

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. Winglad

Dec 21, 2016
    Earth
    Well, yeah, but how many threads are we going to lock down? The problem will not just silently vanish...

• Agree Agree x 4
  18. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    I agree , it finishes here

• Like x 4
    • Thanks x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
  19. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    I agree Danny, I can just see this thread going back to the the way it was before the forum lock down.
    So I think in this case it has to stop

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Winglad

Dec 21, 2016
    Earth
    Your the boss... :yum

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1