Featured Glad It's Back

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by FarkyNell, Nov 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Timmy Tucker

Timmy Tucker Elite Member

Apr 20, 2019
    Newmarket
    Must say James I for one have missed you glad you back.
    Love Tucker and Lisa :heart::heart:
    Screenshot_20201126-034418_Chrome.jpg

• Funny Funny x 16
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  2. tcbandituk

Subscriber

Apr 8, 2016
    Reading
    Welcome back Sprinter :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Steve 998cc

Steve 998cc Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2019
    leicestershire
    It does not seem the same since all the blood letting most of the posts
    are very guarded (treading on egg shells)

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    OK, welcome back Sprinter you twat! :joy::joy:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  5. TEZ 217

TEZ 217 Crème de la Crème

Mar 6, 2016
    south shields
    Blood letting is all hopefully just about done with now(though fresh supplies are still available) o_Oo_O
    May take a little longer to get back to the norm but I for one believe its well on its way,:) as for guarded Posts that may be not such a bad thing for some but normal service with respect to all will be resumed shortly. :cool::cool::cool:

• Like Like x 5
  6. TEZ 217

Mar 6, 2016
    south shields
    Yep Duck season is over :cool:
    I believe he left the forum (or was pushed who knows)

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Rooster

Rooster Grumpy Member
    Subscriber

Sep 14, 2015
    Droitwich, Worcestershire
    also banned

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  8. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

It’s a real shame what happened :(
    I’m a bit annoyed at myself for not really noticing it happening until it felt like a bloody hand grenade had gone off :mad:
    Overly vicious posts that have quite rightly been removed :confused:
    I too felt like I was walking on eggshells and found myself reluctant to join in :confused:
    Was reluctant to even press agree or funny because I couldn’t always work out what was banter and what was one or two people having a real spat :confused:

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 4
  9. TEZ 217

Mar 6, 2016
    south shields
    So I was wasting my time trying to raise a smile to your face then :confused::p

• Funny Funny x 6
  10. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

You’ve got no problem doing that mate :kissing_heart:

I just have to look at a picture of you and I burst out laughing :joy::p

• Funny Funny x 10
  11. TEZ 217

Mar 6, 2016
    south shields
    Well if being jealous makes you laugh out loud then I'll take that as a mission completed marra :heart:

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Callumity

Callumity Elite Member

Feb 25, 2017
    Nr Biggar
    The basis of free speech is "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it". However maybe that isn’t the real issue here.

Whatever it is, we have not seen anything that would conventionally be accepted as ‘due process ‘ or ‘natural justice’. And that is why a number of us have misgivings about the basic justice of the situation.

I don’t quite buy Sprinter’s prophetic powers. That is a highly personalised perspective that is both judgmental and somewhat unforgiving. I am inclined to turn the other cheek.

It’s a pity Rob doesn’t feel inclined to explain and justify his decision just as I accept it is his train set.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
  13. MadMrB

MadMrB Elite Member

Dec 24, 2018
    Northamptonshire, UK
    You have already stated that you are full of contradictions, and this I guess the statement above is an example, as it was often the intolerence by the "softies" towards views expressed by the "robust rogues" that inflamed discussions and escalated the intensity. It bemuses me that it is always the "robust rogues" that are nearly always portrayed as the antagonists, when to me the opposite seems to be more common.

The statement above is condescending and antagonistic, assuming that you have moral superiority, and that you are judge and jury of what is correct and acceptable... certainly not very tolerant or reconciliatory. Perhaps it is a deliberate attempt to further provoke heated discussion, in order to try to force more members to leave?

I didn't want to comment in this thread, as it's very presence is not constructive and is hypocritical.

If people genuinely want to move on for the good of the forum then do just that, demonstrate your claimed tolerance, and stop stirring the shite :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
  14. andypandy

andypandy Crème de la Crème

Jan 10, 2016
    Shaw
    James, you're missing out your full stops. You must stop this behaviour right now. :p

• Funny Funny x 4
  15. andypandy

andypandy Crème de la Crème

Jan 10, 2016
    Shaw
    Agreed but I can't spell that.

• Funny Funny x 6
  16. MadMrB

MadMrB Elite Member

Dec 24, 2018
    Northamptonshire, UK
    And here you are being deliberately provocative, doing the stiring... oh the irony :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Ducatitotriumph

Ducatitotriumph Crème de la Crème

Apr 25, 2019
    Rothwell
    He might have welded himself to his own subframe or indeed fell into his ammo box and can't escape!!??

• Funny Funny x 6
  18. Kenbro

Kenbro Noble Member

Jul 9, 2019
    Manchester, UK
    I saw what you did there, Privateer ;)
    Cheers,Ken.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. OldNick

OldNick Elite Member

Aug 11, 2019
    South Coast UK
    There’s more chance of finding a solution to the Palestine/Israel question than there is to resolving this one

And @Rob and @Havit would be mad to try and justify anything to us, to Jez yes, but the general forum no, that would be a huge error on their part

The place has certainly changed, several of my favourite threads gone, the old liveliness, energy, and electricity is much diminished but hopefully over time DD can be rehabilitated, pragmatism can prevail and the forum can evolve into its new state whatever that may be, hopefully the new home of the sex and drugs and rock n roll lifestyle (for geriatrics) formerly know as the Triumph Forum:grinning:

• Like Like x 6
  20. MadMrB

MadMrB Elite Member

Dec 24, 2018
    Northamptonshire, UK
    Why would I want you delete your post? - I just wish you had thought not to criticise and maligne other members of this forum, especially those that are no longer able to reply.

• Agree Agree x 3