Getting Ridicoulous

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by MrOrange, May 2, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    While we are on birthday's, mine is the 25th May. So we have a few gemini's (that's those split personality ones!), I know that cause I'm always arguing with myself.
    Wessa

• Like Like x 3
  2. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    Gemini
    Everyone loves a Gemini because everyone loves a schizophrenic. You like to think that you are a half-and half mixture of Socrates and Michelangelo, but in reality it's more like Prince and Bea Arthur. You are progressive, outgoing, and one of the most popular rides at Cedar Point. However, you can and will negate all of this by the time you're finished reading this sentence. Geminis drive funny cars. They often drive them into trees or buildings. Geminis are pushy and overbearing. They pick fights with small children and moon people at weddings. They like to use Libras as punching bags. A bisexual Gemini is a walking double date. The rest are hermaphrodites. Geminis vandalize their own houses. Geminis use far-fetched analogies to describe philosophical concepts. Geminis rarely compete in the Olympics. When they do, it is usually pool or air hockey. Frogger turns up as well. Geminis are always on some sort of medication. This medication is not always legal. Gemini is Latin for "I'm okay, I'm okay." Geminis speak very loudly in order to be heard. This is unfortunate as they are nearly always talking to themselves. In fact, they often pick animated arguments with themselves in the bathtub. The most famous Gemini in history is Orville and Wilbur Wright. Geminis are frequently abidextrous, which means that they can pick both sides of their noses at the same time. The Gemini is essentially nothing more than a paranoid Aquarius.:D:D

• Like Like x 4
  3. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

Me too
    No I'm not
    Yes I am
    No I'm not
    Don't start!
    Or else?
    I'm off again
    No I'm not................

• Like Like x 2
  4. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

Jesus!!!!
    You could be my therapist!

• Like Like x 3
  5. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

Bloody upstart

• Like Like x 3
  6. MickEng

MickEng Noble Member

Sep 29, 2016
    West Yorkshire
    FFS Havit! :eek:
    Spare us Aquarius.

7. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    Aquarius
    The Aquarius loves a party. Anytime, anywhere is their motto. It is not unlikely that an Aquarius will consider a wake a good place to meet chicks. Aquarians tend to be nostalgic about the 1960s because that was the last time they could be naked in public and get away with it. Aquarians love to be naked. It is even better if they are naked and crocked. 97.4% of the Night Train consumed in the past thirty years has been consumed by Aquarians. Almost every Aquarian will claim to have seen Jerry Garcia's image in their Froot Loops at least once. Froot Loops is a very Aquarian cereal. So is Rice Krispies, since it will engage in a friendly chat with the Aquarian as he or she is eating breakfast. Count Chocula is off-limits, however. It belongs to the Scorpios. Aquarians are the only people in the zodiac who can play volleyball with themselves. And they frequently do. Aquarians use the phrase "Dude, man..." frequently when describing philosophical concepts. Aquarians have out-of-body experiences on a daily basis. If you are talking to an Aquarian and he or she zones out, consider the conversation hopeless. He or she is talking to the guy three feet away from you. Aquarians are fun because they channel people. Plus, if you tell them to, they will run around naked. Aquarians like astronomy because they've been to all those places. If you want to know what the food is like on Saturn, ask an Aquarius. They can also walk on water if they try really really hard. This usually happens in the bathtub. Aquarians can allow themselves every possible vice on the planet, and don't think twice about it. That is why they piss everyone else off. They are cosmically entitled to do this. Most rock stars are Aquarians.

• Like Like x 2
  8. MickEng

MickEng Noble Member

Sep 29, 2016
    West Yorkshire
    #68 MickEng, May 6, 2017
    Last edited: May 6, 2017
    Not another! Yer orrible! :confused: lol

• Like Like x 2
  9. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

[​IMG]

Wait for it ................. for only £79,995 this SIERRA could be yours !!!!! Admittedly a very nice RS500 in Moonstone Blue, but bloody hell £80k for a sierra :confused:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    Gulp !!!!!! Now that must be the easiest and fastest way of losing a load of money.

The value/heritage/market respect is just not there. Yes it caused quite a sensation when it came out but at 80 grand you're in proper classic car money - not just fast Ford.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. 711jrp

711jrp Active Member

Apr 15, 2015
    south london
    You'd think so The 500th just sold for a bit over 500k

12. MickEng

MickEng Noble Member

Sep 29, 2016
    West Yorkshire
    FFS DD, don't encourage him. :eek:
    It's like reading War & Peace. :confused:

• Like Like x 3
  13. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    Here you go DD
    Scorpio

You got into computers early so you could use made-up, bulls**t terminology and get away with it. Most hackers are Scorpios, as are most people who think they're going to find fame on a chat board. You embarrass Libras because you like your coffee straight out of the bag, eaten with a spoon. You may have actually snorted Chock Full o' Nuts at one time in your life. You take your paranoid beatnik approach to life very seriously. Many Scorpios have found ways to successfully smoke in the shower. Your number-one grudge is about never having been abducted by aliens, or being the victim of a government conspiracy. Most of those fake virus warnings or cash offers from Bill Gates are your attempt to stir something up. Ironically, Bill Gates is a Scorpio. The fully-automated barracks he lives in should clear up any doubt. Your master plan for world domination will never work because it involves you at the helm. It is hard for you to accept that Star Trek is fiction, and you are not a Borg leader. Scorpios use expletives to describe philosophical concepts. It's no wonder that Halloween falls smack in the middle of the Scorpio range. This is the only time of year when fake hauntings, sugar-induced hysteria, and impersonating Dr. Who won't get you arrested. Scorpios have strong sex drives, because it gives them yet another opportunity to smoke. Scorpios have much advice to give on matters that are of no concern to them. If you want to find out if someone is a Scorpio, ask them a pertinent question. Five minutes of silence later, the answer will be "I'm sorry, what?" Scorpios are often hairy and feel that this makes them more virile. This is especially true of Scorpio women. Scorpios cheat at the lottery. If it's automated, they can hack it.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    Oh come on ....youo_O.......grown up......I think not :D:D:D:D

• Like Like x 1
  15. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    • Like Like x 6
  16. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    A long time ago I had a 1969(?) Mach 1 Mustang convertible. Black with a cream roof - looked a similar age to that GT500.

Mine had a 351cu engine with branched headers and side winders, the noise was glorious (saucy pipes Steve, you can't beat 'em)

The look on peeps faces as you arrive, the rain starts so they snigger, but you just press a button and the convertible roof closes as you drive off to the sound of all the valkyries kickin' off - just magic.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    any idea what make the top car is? i've heard of it but woudn't have known

18. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

1958 Studebaker Golden Hawk.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  19. Sir Trev

Sir Trev Senior Member

May 27, 2017
    Buckinghamshire
    I am nothing like this. My guitar is gathering dust and I was never good enough on it to be called a rock star...

20. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    i would say they are on the wrong side too..but it is Vancouver!

• Like Like x 1