Fuel Hose

Discussion in 'Bonneville' started by DH88UK, May 29, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. DH88UK

DH88UK Member

Mar 8, 2019
    Hampshire
    Can anyone confirm the part number for the fuel hose (from the tank to the tee rail)?

Looking at the pics it might be T1240161 but Triumph unhelpfully just call it "RUBBER TUBE"

2. brown mouse

brown mouse Elite Member

Sep 15, 2018
    East Midlands, UK
    #2 brown mouse, May 29, 2022
    Last edited: May 29, 2022
    Edit again: I remember looking for the fuel hose for my 2018 Bonneville Speedmaster and couldn't find it on thany parts diagram so I ended up emailing Triumph to get the part number ([email protected]).

Edit: What I wrote below is bollocks, that tube and rollover valve is the tank breather...

I'd check the parts diagram that includes the petrol tank for your model of bike.
    E.g. looking at this random one for example, there is a hose to a roll-over valve then a hose from that (presumably to the carbs). You obviously want the correct diagram - you didn't say what bike you had, I just put the part number you gave into Google and that seems to be for older carb bikes.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. DH88UK

DH88UK Member

Mar 8, 2019
    Hampshire
    Thanks,
    Mine is a 2007 but there is no inline valve. The tube goes straight from the fuel tap to the carbs.
    I checked the diagrams on Fowlers too and wasn't sure if it was that one (thought not since I don't have the valve) or the one shown on the carb assembly.

4. DH88UK

DH88UK Member

Mar 8, 2019
    Hampshire
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. brown mouse

brown mouse Elite Member

Sep 15, 2018
    East Midlands, UK
    Yes, I realised I was talking rubbish about about that roll-over valve, that's in the tank breather. Glad you found the part.

• Agree Agree x 1