Free Bike Mags

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by Samsdad, Oct 12, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Samsdad

Samsdad Member

Mar 17, 2019
    norfolk
    I have stacks of Performance bikes mag, Ride & some classic bike. They are free to anyone who would like to collect them from me in King's Lynn. Got at least 100 I have collected over the years. Lady in the house wants them gone & I would rather they went to another biker than be thrown out. All in excellent condition.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. binman

binman New Member

Dec 5, 2019
    Cambridge
    Hi there, I'd really like these please if you still have them? I live in Cambridge but do pass Kings Lynn now and again. If you still have them are you ok to keep them for a bit until I can get there to collect? Many thanks

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Samsdad

Samsdad Member

Mar 17, 2019
    norfolk
    Hello Binman. Yes, I still have the magazines neatly stacked up next to my Speed Triple. All in good condition. I am in no hurry for them to go, just contact me when you are next passing & I will give you my details. I might put the kettle on & possibly temp you with a biscuit (or 3)!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. binman

binman New Member

Dec 5, 2019
    Cambridge
    Excellent, many thanks

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. joe mc donald

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    SamsDad
    If you don't get rid of the mags do send them to the forces bfpo you get free postage from post office and it's a great gift to the serving members.
    Regards
    Joe.

• Like Like x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. curly

curly Noble Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Burton Upon Trent
    What a great idea Joe, I might have a clear out myself!

• Like Like x 2