Fowlers Parts

Discussion in 'Dealers & Workshop Reviews' started by Sceptic Al, Dec 22, 2015.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Sceptic Al

Sceptic Al Well-Known Member

Sorry if this has been posted before but I ordered a couple of bits yesterday lunchtime and they arrived this morning. Less than 24 hours for items in stock ain't too shabby IMO.
    :D:D

• Like Like x 1
  2. The Drifter

The Drifter Member

Dec 5, 2015
    Aberdeenshire
    I will try Fowlers next time as the last ones i tryed were very unhelpful and sent me wrong item ???

3. Sceptic Al

Sceptic Al Well-Known Member

Hi Drifter. Some of the parts I ordered on Monday arrived on Tuesday, while the other part which Fowlers thought I would have to wait until Jan 2016 arrive this morning (Xmas Eve) and the best bit everything was spot on. You can only judge on what you know and while they might not be cheap but the parts are genuine Triumph and with service like this you can't go wrong IMO.

4. sprintdave

sprintdave Nurse,he's out of bed again

May 25, 2014
    Birmingham
    Drifter, would that be world of triumph by any chance? I have used hem a few times and had problems with wrong items and damaged goods, as in a bush for the gear lever that was flat instead of round. they did however replace it f.o.c. but so they should have.

5. sprintdave

sprintdave Nurse,he's out of bed again

May 25, 2014
    Birmingham
    Resurrected old thread.
    Excellent service from Fowlers, ordered a radiator cap yesterday at about 3.30 PM, arrived this morning at 10.40. Dont think that service can be beaten. Good price too and only £3.60 delivery charge as it is a small item. Cannot recommend them enough.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Wishbone

Wishbone First Class Member

Nov 4, 2018
    Essex UK
    Used Fowlers for Honda, Triumph and others and only ever had great service.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1