Fogy Garage

Discussion in 'Clothing & Gadgets' started by Blu Flu, Mar 14, 2023.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Blu Flu

Blu Flu New Member

Feb 27, 2023
    Delaware
    #1 Blu Flu, Mar 14, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2023
    I would like to share my experience with a Motorcycle retailer called Fogy Garage.

I wanted a new jacket and made a purchase with Fogy Garage for their Patrol jacket. I’m in the USA, I’m average size, 5’10”, 195, I wear a men’s 44R suit so I ordered a large. Nope, returned it but they didn’t have an XL.

I ordered the Herdsman jacket in an XL. That didn’t fit either - too small. I guess I’m a difficult person to fit. I returned the Herdsman (both were very good quality).

I sent the jacket back, to a shipping clearing house in Vineland, NJ for Newark NJ airport onward to Hong Kong. FedEx delivered it but the warehouse couldn’t locate the package.

Anyway, short story long, Fogy Garage sent me a full refund less shipping in spite of the fact they’ve yet to locate the package.

The quality of their stuff is very good. Give them a look.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Geoff Butler

Geoff Butler Never too old for Biking!

Apr 5, 2021
    Hampshire & Powys
    Thanks for sharing @Blu Flu

Why not add an intro on Newbies Hangout so we can get to know you and your Bike(s)? ;)