Favourite Pastime?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Nightshaderider, Dec 9, 2012.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    #61 Bad Billy, Feb 7, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
    Well Duck, that's you off me Christmas card list ... :mad:

That picture was taken by DD at Madame Sins Bang Bang House of me doing me first shift in the lady boy section ... and before all you feckers start judging me, this thread is about favourite pastimes, mine happens to be club motorcycle racing which is fecking expensive so gotta fund it anyway I can! :p

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  2. GaleForceEight

GaleForceEight Noble Member

Nov 1, 2017
    Southend
    Diving around Malta is lovely. In the summer water temperature is mid 20s dropping to 15-17 when you hit a thermocline around 14m down. Visibility is generally 30m+
    Plenty of fauna and flora, as well as wrecks. Off Cirkewwa point there is the P29 and Rozi wrecks at 30-35m which were deliberately scuttled at the end of their working lives but elsewhere there are all sorts dotted around.
    Gozo has the fallen arch (what used to be the Azure window) which has made a natural reef that attracts smaller fish, tuna, and barracuda. Two entry points for that are either out through the inland sea or down through the blue hole.
    Anchor bay has a little hidden gem. A double cave, the second of which has little black rock scorpions running around the roof. There was also a type of creature that was dangling itself into the water having anchored itself to the cavern roof close to the waterline with pretty much only its head in the water to catch food. I thought it might be DIlligaf at first glance but I was wrong. Not seen anything like it before, nor since!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    What does the G on then end stand for then you feckwit? :confused:

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    #64 Bad Billy, Feb 7, 2020
    Ron.jpeg
    What's that ya LADY GARDEN :eek:

and you have the cheek to call me a tranny!

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  5. Foxy1

Foxy1 Crème de la Crème

Aug 31, 2018
    Sheffield
    :joy::joy::joy::joy:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    Coz racing is an addition & like any addict you fund it anyway you can ... my name is Bad Billy and it has been more than 4 months since my last race! :sob::sob::sob:

Why you planning a visit to Madame Sins then Duck? :eek::kissing_heart:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
  7. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    I thought Daffy Duck was a cartoon character not a puppet mate, let Ron do his own work not prod you in a PM into doing it for him. ;););)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    Nurse, another one for isolation, best bring the big tranquilliser gun! :eek:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    Well it took me a while to do that picture with me crayons and all, kept eating them that's the trouble, anyway you in the BBR appreciation society ... you even got a tee-shirt :D

Ron.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    #70 Bad Billy, Feb 7, 2020
    Just think of fellow feathered friend Emu, he spent a life time with Rod Hull's hand up his arse! :eek::worried:o_O

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    Sounds like a wonderful diving, @GaleForceEight! Thanks for the terrific description. I will have to do a bit of research and perhaps put Malta on the scuba diving bucket list. :) Plus it would be great fun to search for the @dilligaf look-alike ocean creature. ;):joy:

12. Sandi T

Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    What is draghunting, @Vulpes??

13. Tricky-Dicky

Tricky-Dicky Crème de la Crème

Dec 12, 2016
    Norfolk UK
    Oh look jump to page 5 and its degenerated already:rolleyes:
    Anyway as for pastimes couch potato used to be one favorite but i do enjoy shooting (air rifles) run a club and like to tinker a lot so make stocks and other bits, occasionally make knives, like gardening and keep koi in the pond and a tank of Cichlids in doors....spend too much time on forums like computers/tech....oh and tinkering with and riding the bike....think that covers it.;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
  14. Tricky-Dicky

Tricky-Dicky Crème de la Crème

Dec 12, 2016
    Norfolk UK
    No idea mate but last i saw up for sale was around the £600 mark as not many about these days.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Vulpes

Vulpes Confused Member

Mar 14, 2018
    Netherlands
    #75 Vulpes, Feb 7, 2020
    Draghunting is an imitation of foxhunting, @Sandi T. Instead of hunting a live fox, a scent is laid (by means of dragging a scent-drenched rag, hence "draghunting") for the hounds to work out. At the end we have "the kill", where the hounds are rewarded with a cow's lung to rip to bits. Great fun, and no casualties!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Sandi T

Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    Thanks for today’s informative post, @Vulpes! Well, no casualties...except for the cow. :rolleyes:

17. Vulpes

Vulpes Confused Member

Mar 14, 2018
    Netherlands
    No casualties made by us - the butcher killed the cow... o_O;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Sandi T

Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    Thank goodness for that, @Vulpes! ;):joy::joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. DCS222

DCS222 Guest

Cow hunts are quite common in the UK actually! Stalking an unwitting beast takes patience, but then they cut loose and we enter the thrill of the chase!!! Pack of dogs leading horse riding huntsmen and women gamely try to keep up with the fleeing Holstein or Ayrshire! Over dykes and hedgerows the sparring sides gallop, all called to the pursuit by resonate tones of the brass hunting horn... until finally, maybe trapped by terrain, or maybe due to gallant temperament ... the cow turns to face it’s foe! And true battle commences, armed with just a broadsword, a shield, and a suit of armour (chain mail for the poorer Hunts) the chosen combatant faces down the bovine monster ... until there is a victor! If the cow wins, we allow its freedom... otherwise, the clan will dine well that night on the offal of the slain!!!

I believe you Americans have snipe hunts??? In the uk, snipe are about the second smallest game bird... so we’re not impressed!!! Go try hunting a milker...

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Adie P

Adie P Crème de la Crème

Jul 7, 2018
    MID DEVON

Nurse .... can I have a shot of whatever it is DCS is taking, please? PLEASE!

:)

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2