Exhaust Swap

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by Dave C, Jan 2, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. youngy

youngy Active Member

Oct 30, 2017
    Peterborough
    The Lowboy silencer cannot be fitted on a stock header...... the angle of the end of the header is wrong. Hence the header fitted to my bike has been shortened by about 4 inches to allow the can to fit with a "custom" link pipe.

2. Dave C

Dave C Elite Member

Dec 22, 2017
    North Dorset
    Hi Chuck, don't want to hassle you but wondered if you'd had any news on your Arrow?

Dave.

3. chuk

chuk Senior Member
    Subscriber

Jan 10, 2017
    neilston glasgow
    #23 chuk, Jan 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
    this has been a bit of a faff (MHP exhausts) he had had the silencer delivered on the 15th of December last time i sent text over wk ago he had ordered wrong straps and he was (just getting onto triumph agent) to get correct ones,ur best to see if anyone else can swap as I'm losing patience it was only in for a new badge and straps refurb,i apologise for delays and I'm at work but gonna ask him what's going on thanks.

4. Dave C

Dave C Elite Member

Dec 22, 2017
    North Dorset
    No worries Chuck, as I said, I'm in no rush so I am still interested, just wondered if you'd had any news.

Dave.

5. chuk

chuk Senior Member
    Subscriber

Jan 10, 2017
    neilston glasgow
    will let you know if i hear from him i sent him message todsy no reply yet,i used him as i couldn't see anyone else that could supply badges straps etc,i did ask on here but got nowhere if i knew it would be so long i wouldn't have offered swap.

6. Dave C

Dave C Elite Member

Dec 22, 2017
    North Dorset
    Well not your fault mate, sounds like it's out of your hands at this stage, as you say, let me know if you hear anything.

Dave.

7. chuk

chuk Senior Member
    Subscriber

Jan 10, 2017
    neilston glasgow
    i going saga i sent him text Monday and said if no progress send it back to me,now saying badge and strap on its way (from Italy) wish i never bothered but he's got silencer so I'm stuck.

8. Dave C

Dave C Elite Member

Dec 22, 2017
    North Dorset
    Sounds very frustrating for you Chuk, hope for your sake it gets resolved soon.

Dave.

• Agree Agree x 1