European Accident Recovery

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Tallpaul, Aug 7, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Tallpaul

Tallpaul Noble Member

Apr 7, 2019
    Kidderminster
    Following an incident in Norway, where I realised that my "Complimentary" RAC membership is for breakdown only and not accident. I am looking for suggestions where to go for a realistic cover. I am travelling to Portugal next month and don't want to be abandoned at the road side again. Anybody please?

2. andyc1

andyc1 Lunarville 7, Airlock 3

Feb 4, 2017
    N. Ireland
    Might be worth trying your insurance company, my insurance policy has european breakdown cover included but now you mention accidents, I will have to check if that is covered too.

3. Tallpaul

Tallpaul Noble Member

Apr 7, 2019
    Kidderminster
    It was my insurers who came to rescue us, but I didn't want to make a claim, thinking that I could get to a Triumph dealer and fork out of my own pocket for the radiator.

• Like Like x 1
  4. AngeloGallegos

AngeloGallegos New Member

Mar 20, 2024
    USA
    #4 AngeloGallegos, Mar 20, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2024
    Sorry to hear about your experience in Norway. Dealing with unexpected mishaps while traveling can be really stressful. It's frustrating to realize that your "Complimentary" RAC membership doesn't cover accidents, especially when you're relying on it for peace of mind during your trips.
    As you prepare for your upcoming journey to Portugal, it's important to ensure you have comprehensive coverage that includes accident recovery.
    Additionally, if you ever find yourself in need of legal assistance related to motorcycle accidents, it's always good to have a reliable resource like https://www.stoneroselaw.com/phoenix-motorcycle-accident-lawyer/. Hope you find the right coverage and have smoother travels ahead!