Eng Mangend Light

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Jadorff, Apr 2, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Jadorff

Jadorff Noble Member

Apr 14, 2019
    Adelaide Australia
    can you believe it every just about every time I take the seat off the eng management light comes on 08 bonneville t100 just have to clear it or clean a connection amazing isn't it on another subject it looks like on some photos you still have regrerstation stickers in England long gone in Australia summer coming there winter coming here if you are allowed out during this time I still go for a ride here just can't cross the border to another state anyway enjoy your day /night

• Like Like x 2
  2. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Jadorff
    As long as you can clear it makes it great. Yes Summer with stay at home legistration. And I bet we have a scorcher. But keep riding there and enjoy just think of us here decorating to pass the boredom.
    Regards
    Joe.

3. Jadorff

Jadorff Noble Member

Apr 14, 2019
    Adelaide Australia
    Well thats enough for me you only have to look at the bike and the eng management light comes on so i am going to stick a black dot ⚫️ over the light so i dont have to see it theres never anything wrong with the bike just way to much feed back

• Like Like x 1