Does Anyone Have Any Motorcycle Boot Recommendations?

Discussion in 'Clothing & Gadgets' started by Daytona1200Express, Feb 22, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Baza

Baza Elite Member

Jul 25, 2020
    Home of Amazing Grace
    Wow, no wonder you needed them re-soling. :joy:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Rick Aston

Rick Aston New Member

Nov 26, 2022
    NSW Australia
    I had a pair of designated motorcycle boots with titanium toe sliders and all the farkles expected with sports bike boots, they literally fell to pieces in a couple of years. I found a pair of new surplus firemans' boots for $40 on Ebay. They are so comfortable and almost indestructable and although they are big and boofy I can still feel the tiny pedals on my MV Agusta and they work well even for long bush walks, so no more paying $500 for fancy boots for me.

3. Pedro1340

Pedro1340 Senior Member

Jan 31, 2018
    .Glasgow
    What boots fell apart if you don't mind me asking

4. Rick Aston

Rick Aston New Member

Nov 26, 2022
    NSW Australia
    'Gaerne', made in Italy which was a dissappointment, I'd expect that from China.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ian Massey

Ian Massey Teddy4755
    Subscriber

Nov 2, 2022
    Plymouth
    I've had a pair of TCX Gortex lined boots for the last 5 years Andy. Ive riden in all weathers including torrential rain all the way from Dover to Plymouth. Both my lads were emptying out their boots at Service Station fillup's but Father's feet were warm & dry. :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. capt

capt Elite Member

May 8, 2016
    western Australia
    My recommendation , L on left foot and R on right foot..

Only when riding ... Otherwise shoe's are a much more comfortable option ;):p

And it's all in the fit , varies from foot to foot and owner of said FootS... Brand's are usually better than Unknowns but not always :cool:
    I've had Rossi road boots mid calf and they have been Excellent in both comfort and longevity.
    Had Rossi ankle boots lasted days/months in comparison , still comfy but didn't last Tuppence worth in comparison to the taller boot

7. 7Thruxton

7Thruxton New Member

Dec 5, 2022
    UK