Rideout Distinguished Gentlemen's Ride

Discussion in 'Rideouts, Trackdays, Touring & Spotted' started by Samuel F, Aug 1, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    You are a bad man DD! :D

2. steve lovatt

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    Regarding the 7" quiff Mr O - does that mean you were a Flock of Seagulls fan?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

3. Samuel F

Samuel F Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Glasgow
    #63 Samuel F, Aug 4, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
    Who the fuck is that ??? :D:D:confused:

Damn Right. Fucking borderline fascist government.... Banning Protests, Police having the worst rate of violence un eu, Shooting kids for rioting against a gov who put immigrations in social slums... etc... Forcing laws favouriting corporations and tax evasions on a People who opposed it and rioted against it for 5 months, denying the right to vote against it... It's a fucked up country... ( Not that UK is any better, I'm just really shocked by the level of corruption everywhere... )

And worse ! WORSE ! French tried to force motorcyclists, ALL MOTORCYCLISTS ! to wear a yellow flashy jacket at all times. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Oh and yeah, any bike more than 12 years old is banned in Paris. Strictly forbidden... Assholes !!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

------

Those a personal opinions. They only concern me and anyone is very welcome to contradict them.

• Like Like x 3
  4. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

No, more of a 90's new wave punk / rockabilly thing.

• Like Like x 1
  5. steve lovatt

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    Less embarrassment there I think!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  6. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

You two still on for this on Sunday ????

Just watching the weather, will make decision late Saturday. If it's raining it will have to be full textiles - hardly very dapper !!!!

7. d-basser

d-basser Active Member

Apr 7, 2016
    Glasgow
    Was just having a similar discussion with my better half. I'll be there but weather will determine the degree of dapper

• Like Like x 1
  8. steve lovatt

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    I'm ready for the Bournemouth ride - got a beans new blue and white striped blazer off eBay for £8.99 ! Picked up a cheap waistcoat last time I was in Cardiff .
    All looking good but the Enfield refused to start on Saturday. Replaced plug and cleaned up all the electrics - stripped and cleaned the carb and it did fire up on Tuesday. Started it and run it every day since and will go for a longer run tomorrow. Fingers crossed!
    Weather looking good - 17 degrees and sunny.

• Like Like x 2
  9. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Thought I was wor,.....wah......wmwah......king so left it to late for london, no places left!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. steve lovatt

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    Turn up anyway.
    Don't know about the London one - I realise it's the biggest - but I've done the Bournemouth one twice and no one checks whether you are registered or checks anything for that matter - you just turn up and enjoy the ride. I appreciate that other rides may be more stringent though.

11. Samuel F

Mar 24, 2015
    Glasgow
    Still up for Sunday, weather is a bummer... wonder how I am to conciliate that with Dapper style.... even knowing that Imma have my dslr with me... Photographer's habit. Would triumph's forum member would like to meet ? I know none of your faces except for one.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dougie D

Dougie D Crème de la Crème

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    Saturday is not looking good but Sunday looks ok over your way just a few light showers ;)..you'll be fine,a mate of mine is doing the Killin run are you guys going that way?

13. Samuel F

Mar 24, 2015
    Glasgow
    What's the Killin run ? I'm in Glasgow.

14. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

Killin is another Scottish run, up near Loch Lomond way.

Will set a pm up, with my mobile number, give us a shout when at Morrisons, will let you know If I am travelling up or not.

15. Samuel F

Mar 24, 2015
    Glasgow

I thought it was another event, like "oh yeah there is this killing run we should do" :D:D

16. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    maybe it's a separate run starting from Killin ?

17. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    Killin is at the top of Loch Tay, fantastic road from Aberfeldy to Killin..and beyond!!

18. Samuel F

Mar 24, 2015
    Glasgow
    Alright alright alright.

19. Dougie D

Jan 30, 2016
    Blairgowrie Perthshire
    your'e not a Mungo Jerry fan are you..maybe a bit before your'e time Sam ;)

• Like Like x 2
  20. Samuel F

Mar 24, 2015
    Glasgow
    i have no idea what you're talking about.:p