Dirtquake 2019

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by elevensies, Aug 12, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. elevensies

elevensies Noble Member

Jun 11, 2019
    lincolnshire
    Just home from racing at Arlington statium at Dirtquake and it was ok. Just ok.

Anyway i raced my old yamaha xs, did ok had a 4th in heats, up against new triumphs, ducati scramblers, harley sportsters and such.

so if anyone is possibly interested, ITV4 at 8pm on 14th August is showing it

how good or bad it is i dont know, but if you like hooligan bikes, and crazy outfits this could be a good watch

im betting the TV show was better than the event, to be honest, its a look at me showcase, its not grass roots racing, its far from it. but anyway i think im even in next copy of MCN, with a mate on his BMW,

• Like Like x 4
  2. elevensies

elevensies Noble Member

Jun 11, 2019
    lincolnshire
    me with the yellow bell (end) helmet, 4th place in heat so not bad considering

thumbnail_92a524ed-23ce-4994-bb12-013063912db9.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  3. elevensies

elevensies Noble Member

Jun 11, 2019
    lincolnshire
    well i guess the tv program was as ok as the event.

Iv asked why there so little photos, videos anywhere on social media, and my reply from DQ was
    until ITV4 allow DQ to post them !!!!! that really isnt the essence of this sport at all.
    proves my point that DQ isnt about a race its about a showcase they can sell.

I wont be doing another.