Dgr 2017 [glasgow]

Discussion in 'Rideouts, Trackdays, Touring & Spotted' started by Samuel F, Aug 1, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Samuel F

Samuel F Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Glasgow
    [​IMG]

Good Morning everyone,

As I did last year, I will ride in the DGR for men's health, more specifically the fight against Prostate Cancer and raising awarness on men's Mental Health.

I severely suffered form mental health issues myself over the winter and in lesser forms over the past years, and though it was not my case, most men don't even dare talk about it. Shame is a big part of it, and it's understandable, but in worst case scenarios, depression, anxiety, and other form of mental struggles can lead to suicide.

Prostate Cancer and Suicide should not be taboo, and that's why I ride.

I would like to invite all of you to take part in this worldwide event, on the 24th of september. If you can't, don't or won't ride on that day, please consider making a donation. It's less about the money than it is about the gesture.

Here is a link to my profile if you would like to join me or make a donation.

Thanks for reading !

Sam.

• Like Like x 4