765 Delkevic Headers

Discussion in 'Street Triple' started by 19triumph88, May 3, 2023.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. 19triumph88

19triumph88 New Member

May 3, 2023
    Scotland
    Looking to fit a set of delkevic headers on my street triple, just wondering if anyone else has done so? What the quality is like? Difference in noise? I have the arrow slip on currently but need more of that triple noise

2. Patchinko

Patchinko Senior Member

Feb 1, 2018
    S.W. Hants
    I think the Arrow might be the problem, not the downpipes.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mrs Visor

Mrs Visor Elite Member

Aug 21, 2021
    UK
    The Arrows don't seem much louder than stock to me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. 19triumph88

19triumph88 New Member

May 3, 2023
    Scotland
    I just like the look of the arrow, it fills the space. I feel like some after market slip ons leave too much of a gap on the underside.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mrs Visor

Mrs Visor Elite Member

Aug 21, 2021
    UK
    It does look lovely, definitely.

6. Iceman

Iceman Crème de la Crème

Apr 19, 2020
    Lancashire
    The Arrow can is not a lot lighter than the OEM one, it doesn't sound much different to the standard exhaust as well, this is due to the Euro emission regs, and it doesn't have a removable baffle, although you can still get hold of ones with the removable baffle, this makes the sound a bit throatier, the headers will not be the issue, as said it is down to the Arrow can, also if you go for the Delvic header pipes you will have to install some mods to counteract the missing cat and CO sensor. You would have been better looking at the Yoshimura or Scorpion end can and link pipe, both these look aesthetically pleasing. I have both the Yoshimura and Scorpion and swap them about as and when I fancy a change, the Yoshimura is loud with the baffle in, without it is a little loud, the Scorpion sounds good with the baffle in, and out it is not to loud, a K@N air filter will give you a good level of resonation sound through the airbox. Ride safe all from an ageing Rocker.

• Like Like x 2