Delivery Times

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by destination, Mar 18, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    I had a 1050 ST a few years ago and agree it is a cracking machine. However, the 1200 twin in the speed twin is something else. It sounds brilliant and does pull like a train right through the rev range.

• Like Like x 1
  2. JPB

JPB Senior Member
    Subscriber

Aug 22, 2017
    Somerset
    I notice you are Somerset based, did you get your Speed Twin from Total Triumph?
    Looks awesome and that is definitely the best colour scheme.
    Enjoy it, hopefully i’ll be on the road with mine soon!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wurzel Chris

Wurzel Chris Member

Apr 9, 2019
    Somerest
    I ordered it through Total Triumph but got impatient as they quoted 2-3 weeks on the 22nd Feb when I ordered it. The last date they gave me was the 13th May but not guaranteed. Not the dealer fault I just think Triumph under estimated the requirements.

Friend of mine bought one from Bevans in Cardiff and said they had another in stock so I ended up buying that.

Not had a lot of Bikes but the Speed Twin is fantastic. Rode into work this morning and hit 300 miles so now up to 5000rpm and even that little extra makes a difference. Can't wait until it's properly run in.

Enjoy it when it comes.....

• Like Like x 2
  4. Wurzel Chris

Wurzel Chris Member

Apr 9, 2019
    Somerest
    I ordered it through Total Triumph but got impatient as they quoted 2-3 weeks on the 22nd Feb when I ordered it. The last date they gave me was the 13th May but not guaranteed. Not the dealer fault I just think Triumph under estimated the requirements.

Friend of mine bought one from Bevans in Cardiff and said they had another in stock so I ended up buying that.

Not had a lot of Bikes but the Speed Twin is fantastic. Rode into work this morning and hit 300 miles so now up to 5000rpm and even that little extra makes a difference. Can't wait until it's properly run in.

Enjoy it when it comes.....

• Like Like x 2
  5. Rooster

Rooster Grumpy Member
    Subscriber

Sep 14, 2015
    Droitwich, Worcestershire
    Just wondering if the shortage of semiconductors has affected the delivery of new motorcycles?

6. Izamarfeat

Izamarfeat New Member

Jun 9, 2022
    Aberdeen
    #66 Izamarfeat, Jun 9, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2022
    Of course, this is not normal, and of course, you should write to the support service of this company to find out what is going on. I also recommend that you use a verified delivery tracker in the future since, given what you describe, there is a chance that your parcel will be lost on the way. Therefore, it is worth showing that the delivery service cannot do this to you in this way. Otherwise, they may do their job too badly, and you will have more problems than no