Delivery Times

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by destination, Mar 18, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. destination

destination Member

May 12, 2017
    leicestershire
    so I emailed the dealer and hopefully week commencing 13th or the 20th of May

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Swear I saw two sitting in the Winersh Bulldog Triumph showroom today while I was there for the recall. But check as I didn't check as I wanted to get in and out before the weather got worse.
    Regards
    Joe.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Good luck....

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Wurzel Chris

Wurzel Chris Member

Apr 9, 2019
    Somerest
    Picked mine up end of last week. Brilliant bike, light, nimble and looks fantastic. Need to get it run in and then find out how she really goes. Loving every second on my first Triumph. Tail tidy and exhaust on the wish list next....

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. darkman

darkman Crème de la Crème

Oct 26, 2015
    Southcoast of the UK Earth
    No need for a tail tidy as original can be cut down shorter and all you have to do is drill one hole :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Wurzel Chris

Wurzel Chris Member

Apr 9, 2019
    Somerest
    Sounds good to me, thanks. Have you got pictures?

I'll take a look and fiddle.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. darkman

darkman Crème de la Crème

Oct 26, 2015
    Southcoast of the UK Earth
    Sorry i don't have pic's, looked at one in the showroom the other day when road testing one. You will notice it can be slid up and forwards retaining the number plate lamp by cutting off the front part of the original. i will post some pic's as soon as i get my bike and do it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Stevee

Stevee Member

Aug 13, 2018
    London uk
    Notice everyone,,,, anyone wanting red speed twin????
    Carl Rosners of Croydon have one in stock.
    I picked mine up today and someone had cancelled one.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. JPB

JPB Senior Member
    Subscriber

Aug 22, 2017
    Somerset
    I can’t imagine that will be available for very long! What colour did you get Stevee, any pictures!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Stevee

Stevee Member

Aug 13, 2018
    London uk
    I got the silver/grey with the US V&H exhausts, front headlight bessel and an alarm. Sorry, my technical no how is way short of loading photos. The bike is good though, as everyone is saying.

11. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Glad your enjoying your new bike. Loading pictures is not to difficult. If you can load your pictures to your PC you can just click on the upload button, this is just to the right of the "post reply" button that you use to post in a thread.

12. JPB

JPB Senior Member
    Subscriber

Aug 22, 2017
    Somerset
    Ive ordered the silver/grey too as per my picture, which is my local dealers demo bike that I test rode. Enjoy your bike

• Like Like x 1
  13. Wurzel Chris

Wurzel Chris Member

Apr 9, 2019
    Somerest
    ST1.jpg
    Here she is, the love of my life....All Standard. Waiting for some aftermarket bits to appear before I start fiddling.

• Like Like x 4
  14. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Congratulations, lovely and the right colour as well.............

15. Wurzel Chris

Wurzel Chris Member

Apr 9, 2019
    Somerest
    Any update on yours yet. Must be imminent...o_O

16. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Yep got it yesterday, loving it. Off out to get some miles on the clock today.....

• Like Like x 1
  17. Wurzel Chris

Wurzel Chris Member

Apr 9, 2019
    Somerest
    Enjoy. Given me the biggest grin ever and it's still not run in. I've done 250 miles and still climbing.

Enjoy and ride safe...

• Like Like x 1
  18. JPB

JPB Senior Member
    Subscriber

Aug 22, 2017
    Somerset
    I’m so jealous, just the same as I’ve ordered. Dealer says they will know what is arriving in the UK by the 3rd May, so fingers crossed mine will be amongst them........

• Like Like x 1
  19. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Good luck....

20. Samz

Samz Elite Member
    Subscriber

Aug 7, 2016
    York uk
    Had a brief (30mins) test ride today on a speed twin 1200 at A1 moto in York.
    VERY IMPRESSED.
    The engines a cracker, pulls really well from low revs, lifts the front wheel no probs. ;) Obviously it’s not got the top end of my 1050 triple but plenty enough for me given it has seemingly more wind blast than the triple. The suspension felt fine to me, not has harsh as the triple too. :)
    Got back and discussed PX, prices etc. What they offered for mine was frankly a joke. When I asked what I thought I just said I could sell it privately 10 times over for a lot more!
    He agreed :eek: :confounded:
    What I didn’t think to ask was delivery times. They had the demonstrator (silver), a red one one the shop floor and 2 or 3 of the scramblers in too.
    Sooooooo, nothing decided yet. Should it really be this hard to buy/get one of these!? :confused:

• Like Like x 1