Featured Delboy's Garage's Latest Project

Discussion in 'Thunderbird' started by Erling, Jun 6, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Erling

Erling Elite Member

Dec 12, 2017
    Norway
    Thunderbird 900/Tbird Sport/Legend/Adventurer owners may want to follow Delboy’s Garage latest project on Youtube, where he fixes up a somewhat neglected 2000 model Legend TT.

Two episodes so far, Day 1 here:

• Like Like x 10
  2. gdslick

gdslick New Member

Dec 25, 2019
    Australia
    I've got a t100 not a thunderbird, but all the videos of Delboy working on Triumphs are worth watching - a great resource.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Alatamoc

Alatamoc Senior Member

Mar 29, 2019
    Uk
    I like his plain practical approach.
    But as to what he did to his poor defenceless Tiger 955i, splutter, splutter bah bah, etc...
    Des Gusset
    Of Tunbridge Wells

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. beerkat

beerkat Senior Member

Aug 14, 2019
    Cheshire UK
    I find that in general Delboy knows what he's doing and gives useful advice but bloody hell, doesn't he love the sound of his own voice?! I've given up watching on more than one occasion because he rambles on and on, making dumb jokes and silly comments to whatevershecalled. And he takes too long to explain things that could be done in half the time. It just becomes tedious, which is a shame.
    Tony on Views from the Mancave is more direct and gets to the point but he doesn't do the in-depth mechanics that Delboy does.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. MadMrB

MadMrB Elite Member

Dec 24, 2018
    Northamptonshire, UK
    I found Delboy's videos useful when I first started doing work on my Bonneville, but I agree he can come across as a bit smarmy :).

Anyone with a Street Triple might find The Sussex Biker's videos useful, he demonstrates routine servicing:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKVpdcDwGh-ewvEagIdyC8IH5Ei_sFxD9

• Like Like x 2