Daytona 600 No Lights No Horn No Indicators And Wont Start

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by mattburn, Apr 22, 2020.

Tags:
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. mattburn

mattburn New Member

Apr 22, 2020
    England
    I'm having problems with the Daytona 600 again, been stood for 6 months as i've been deployed replaced the battery and got it going however after the first short ride and turning it off the next day the lights don't work the horn has stopped working the indicators don't work and the starter isn't working. it go's through the start up process and has power the dash works and the fuel pump primes but nothing at the starter button.
    i've checked the fuses and all seam ok and replaced them to make sure but didn't work. i've swapped the relays around by plugging them in to the fuel pump relay socket and they all worked and they seam ok. has anyone got any ideas as to what it could be next ???

2. SprinterII

SprinterII Noble Member

Mar 27, 2020
    Scotland
    Connectors?
    Do you have a manual to check what fuses are connected to which? That way you can see if more than one circuit is playing up.

3. mattburn

mattburn New Member

Apr 22, 2020
    England
    thanks sprinterII I went through the wire diagram and found the problem. you were spot on it was a connector under the air box that had worked itself apart thanks buddy appreciate your help

• Like Like x 4