Daytona 600 2004 Advice. Air Intake Sensor Showing -25.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Davey H, Sep 24, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Davey H

Davey H New Member

Sep 21, 2018
    hampshire
    Hi guys. Newbie here. Bit of advice if possible. Just purchased 2004 Daytona 600. Seller dropped off at mine and could smell fuel.
    Said he left tank cap open and forget. So I was cool and would check in daylight. Anyway long story short. The fuel line was leaking and was bodged with some type of silicon around it. So I decided **ck it and would sort it out. Anyway tank removed and replaced lines and cleaned. Reconnected everything back up. Left overnight and no fuel leaking. But now bike won’t start. I’ve put it on tune Ecu and checked codes P.O. 1113. Air intake temp at - 25. Would this prevent starting ??? Not sure. And I’m new to triumph bikes. Any pointers would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. Davey H

Davey H New Member

Sep 21, 2018
    hampshire
    Update. Checked wiring and found that the sensor wasn’t connected via correct connector. There was another lying not connected to anything so checked the wiring colours and swapped. Checked on the Tune ecu software and came back clear at 19 degrees. Cleared error codes but bike still won’t start. Bit weird as seller had bike running when I viewed it. Strange how bike won’t start just from removing tank and cleaning lines. Everything else is connected as was. Bike turns over fine but won’t fire. Am I missing something obvious.