Featured Dave Death Motorcycles

Discussion in 'Dealers & Workshop Reviews' started by Vectis John, Apr 21, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Vectis John

Vectis John Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2019
    Isle of Wight
    Thumbs up for Dave Death Motorcycles, Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight here in the UK.

They have been a Triumph dealer for three generations offering Triumph and Yamaha bikes as well as servicing and and eBay shop.

Recently purchased a T100 Black from them, excellent service from Kev the sales manager. I got a good deal with an older part exchange. Communication was good as was the hand over and PDI. Good old fashioned service and standards.

Best bit, I got the bike a week earlier than agreed, in time for the good weather and Bank Holidays!

• Like Like x 8
  2. Hamburg

Hamburg Senior Member

Dec 12, 2018
    Oxford, UK
    They are brilliant for cheap OEM spares etc, really cheap, they are on eBay. I bought a seat cowl and sat nav mount from them, both were a bargain

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Vectis John

Vectis John Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2019
    Isle of Wight
    I know but they’ve been around 60 / 70 years. Guess it gets them noticed!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Lucky you, I'm still waiting for my speed twin.....

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. timboo

timboo Senior Member

Oct 17, 2021
    Cambridgeshire
    Amazing company to deal with they accidentally sent the incorrect item and are dispatching the correct one today. They said I can keep the original item. How good is that for customer service.
    Anyway as a means of my gratification I will donate the spare item to a member on here for postage costs only.

• Like Like x 2