Crk Trophy

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by Jim Lane, Jun 30, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. DCS900

DCS900 Careful, man! There’s a beverage here!

Sep 11, 2021
    LA
    Going on the previous owners direction, I’d get a wire brush and a tin of Hammerite... booty-full!
    You wanna save some of that chain throw off from the sprocket case too... good for camouflage face stripes on your next Perch hunting trip... waterproof and lasts ages!

Good work old bean, keep it coming!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. PatW

PatW Senior Member

Apr 4, 2021
    Cymru
    Full marks on only giving up intermittently, it's an interesting thread to follow compared to the smart arses who turn a heap of corrosion into a show stopper during their lunch break, cunts! ;) for us mere mortals it's a familiar tale, I salute you. P.S. my dogs think they could take your lazy bastard labrador any day, though one of them wants to shag your lurcher. 20220509_123449.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Sandi T

Sandi T It's ride o'clock somewhere!
    Subscriber

Dec 3, 2018
    Tucson Arizona
    @Jim Lane
    You are determined, stubborn bugger, ain't ya, Jim?! And I'm quite sure from your posts that you're not easily offended. :joy: I think that shop inspector must be a pretty patient fella. Good luck with this "build"--more like "destroy what's left". I'd be inclined to lay that bike to rest and start over. But I am finding your posts quite entertaining so thanks! :kissing_heart:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1