Couldn't Stand It Any More!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Tricky-Dicky, Feb 19, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Tricky-Dicky

Tricky-Dicky Crème de la Crème

Dec 12, 2016
    Norfolk UK
    Both Rose an i just couldn't take it any more we have had animals (mostly cats) for the last 30 odd years and although its not very long since our best pall Milo passed we have both been having withdrawals and had to go visit a friend with three cats just for a stroke,

So Rose has been looking at adds as we love Siamese and orientals which we used to breed and she found some Oriental kittens about 100 miles away so Sunday we set off to have a look and although she is very small for a 14 week old kitten (small parents) we came home with this little beauty we have called her Yuki which apparently means happiness in Japanese,

So our home in no longer animal less and is now a play park and race track for the most adorable little bundle of fur she is very intelligent and very quick to learn and loves fusses and cuddles....she is tiny with a big heart and i think Milo would be proud.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 13
  2. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

Gorgeous :heart_eyes:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Tricky-Dicky

Tricky-Dicky Crème de la Crème

Dec 12, 2016
    Norfolk UK
    We used to have one Siamese that loved to sleep on the top of doors....you can guess what happened when someone pushed the door further open....instant ninja cat on your head.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  4. stinger

stinger Senior Member

Nov 28, 2017
    Yarnbrook
    Ahh kittens running horizontal on the walls, climbing the wallpaper and curtains, i remember it well.

• Like Like x 1
  5. GPT100

GPT100 Active Member

Sep 13, 2016
    East Durham Coast
    Know the feeling, when my Border Terrier had to be put to sleep I said no more dogs, I was depressed and moping about for 3 months and the missus said I think you need a dog , next day I got our Nelly another Border Terrier.

• Like Like x 3
  6. MadMrB

MadMrB Elite Member

Dec 24, 2018
    Northamptonshire, UK
    After losing my dog, I swore I would not have another for a year or two. However my ex does voluntary work for an animal rescue and she started sending me pictures of dogs they had...I lasted all of a month before I caved in :)

• Like Like x 2