Corona Virus

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Old phart phred, Mar 8, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Just so you know, I stopped using this forum a long time ago and I had a different name then (password forgotten)I now have another Triumph and thought I would return, but haven't really felt it was very welcoming so didn't bother contributing. I find most of these type of forums have a close group of members who tend to get a bit too comfortable, with their feet well under the table they tend to make the forum their territory and when some poor soul pops up with an opinion they don't like .....

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    I’m sad that you feel that way about the forum @The Bug Splatt . There have been many new members who have joined during the time I have been a member who are now contributing along with long standing forum members. Whilst there have been times when things have been a little tense in the main IMO the forum is generally inclusive to all members.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. andypandy

andypandy Crème de la Crème

Jan 10, 2016
    Shaw
    So please tell us your old name, some of us may remember you.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Tricky-Dicky

Tricky-Dicky Crème de la Crème

Dec 12, 2016
    Norfolk UK

I think the problem starts with this sort of statement on your second post, not a Hello i'm Bug splat and used to be a member before and my old name was ......... I have a new Triumph etc, not a jump in to defend some rather out there opinions on a somewhat contentious thread not what you expect from a new/rejoined member, so you obviously have a bit of an agenda.

What was your old handle if you don't mind telling us?

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. Vulpes

Vulpes Confused Member

Mar 14, 2018
    Netherlands
    Two quotes:

"Just so you know, I stopped using this forum a long time ago and I had a different name then"

"I would sign up incase There was more content available to members"

I find this odd, to say the least.

• Agree Agree x 8
  6. That's the more like it :joy::joy::joy:....I'm not welcome and some of you are already trying to get rid of me,I don't think I've broken any forum rules, I just have a different idea of being welcoming, You can all jump in and be nice in the newbie section , but that soon vanishes when something a bit different is posted, it gets snidey very quickly,
    If all forum rules were abided by then smilinjack should have been told to delete one of his accounts, or is that not a rule we have to follow .

I suggest some of those who post regularly should maybe take a step back and look at what they are becoming....bullies :poop:

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  7. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    So who were you?

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. andypandy

andypandy Crème de la Crème

Jan 10, 2016
    Shaw
    Yes, who where you ?
    Are you someone I've met ?

9. tim8061

tim8061 Member

Dec 28, 2019
    Gloucester
    Now it's getting lighter all the cockroaches will scuttle back to hide on the dark web with all the other criminals, drug dealers and paedos, "doing their own research" into fake numbers, DNA altering vaccines and the "great reset". The rest of us can get on with our lives hurrah!

• Funny Funny x 4
  10. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    I have not posted anything that even comes close to bullying, so I’m a bit confused by your comments. It seems odd to me that you will not say what your previous name/handle was. What have you got to hide?

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Tricky-Dicky

Dec 12, 2016
    Norfolk UK
    As I said before he obviously has an agenda and an axe to grind, and with that sort of attitude you won't win and friends here its like you just signed up to stir up trouble... I wonder if your
    previous incarnation was Sarge Craver NERMT?;):p

12. Rooster

Rooster Grumpy Member
    Subscriber

Sep 14, 2015
    Droitwich, Worcestershire
    Your bang on mate, your not welcome so do one and stick to your Phonix one. In return we will stay here.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Don't panic lads,I've no "axe to grind" with you, My previous forum name is irrelevant, And it's not one you would know.

14. WTF is phonix, Oh and nice to meet you too, I'm glad I've now had the pleasure of being abused by a cock sorry rooster, there are laws against that you know.
    Kind of enforces what I said earlier though doesn't it,Being an aggressive little shite will get you nowhere, why the hostility and have I harmed you somehow. This all started because I stated that some of the comments towards a new member were a little spiteful, well now you have popped in and become abusive, Maybe an apology is in order, or should I ask the admin to deal with you. You sad little man.

15. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Hi there I have been a member for circa 5 years, so there is every chance that I will know you, so come on tell us ?

16. Rooster

Rooster Grumpy Member
    Subscriber

Sep 14, 2015
    Droitwich, Worcestershire
    You’re fooling nobody. For those newer members of this forum. Bug Splatt is a former forum member who has been banned but decided to return to cause trouble once again. Just ignore him and hopefully he will crawl back under his rock or even better be banned again.

17. Sorry fella,wrong again I have not been banned and returned to cause trouble, Why can't you accept I'm not here to pick on you,It's you picking on me, Maybe I will get banned if you keep whining but That is not my intention. I made a comment which seemed to upset a couple of people and now you are behaving like a 5 yr old, If I don't post again it will be because someone has stirred the pot with admin and I am locked out...not how you run a forum but hey ho lets see what happens.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Vulpes

Vulpes Confused Member

Mar 14, 2018
    Netherlands
    Perhaps you can reveil why you're here then, and why you refuse to say what your former username was?

19. Tricky-Dicky

Dec 12, 2016
    Norfolk UK
    Despite his protests to the contrary it seems to me he is here to do just that and best ignored and not play his little game.

• Agree Agree x 4
  20. pistonbroke

pistonbroke Senior Member

Aug 10, 2020
    Lancashire
    look at me! Look at me!
    :kissing_heart:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1