Corbin Seat For 2022 Speed Twin

Discussion in 'Bonneville' started by Raspy, Feb 12, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Raspy

Raspy New Member

Feb 12, 2022
    CAMBRIDGE,ONTARIO.CANADA
    Anyone know if an earlier speed twin Corbin seat will fit a 2022 model. Corbin don't know, said it may do?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Samsgrandad

Samsgrandad Senior Member

Dec 15, 2019
    Somerset
    Go onto www.worldoftriumph.co.uk and look up the part numbers for the seats on 2022 and say 2019 Speed Twin, if they are the same then the Corbin seat will fit.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Raspy

Raspy New Member

Feb 12, 2022
    CAMBRIDGE,ONTARIO.CANADA
    Just contacted a triumph dealer ,they say they had tried 2019 seat on 2022 model with no problem ,so will order one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Corbin are nice seats had them on all my Harleys over the years. Only thing i found was they were very wide and hurt my thighs on long journeys. Not massively but hurt never the less.
    Joe.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Grippy

Grippy New Member

Jan 18, 2020
    Ontario.Canada
    Got seat ,did not fit.Will one of you 2022 speed twin owners please check the part number of your seat? (on a sticker underneath).Mine says 2311114.

6. JACo

JACo New Member

Jan 6, 2022
    Northwest Coast USA
    I've had 4 Corbins on various bikes and they are a bit fiddly when first installed.
    Try doing multiple measurements betwixt front and sides and rear pin, and see what exactly the difference is. Maybe their rubber bumpers are misplaced. I thought all liquid cooled twins used same basic pans so any seat would fit. And the part number will change if there is any variation to seat.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Grippy

Grippy New Member

Jan 18, 2020
    Ontario.Canada
    The seat is resting on the ecu,not even close to latching.I would love to know other part numbers for 2022 seat. i am wondering if mine is a very early 2022 and an odd ball.

8. JACo

JACo New Member

Jan 6, 2022
    Northwest Coast USA
    Keep us apprised of what's next, I may be interested in buying if Corbin can't come to a solution.

9. Grippy

Grippy New Member

Jan 18, 2020
    Ontario.Canada
    I have returned it to them,they re still advertising the same seat for all speed twin model. I would love to hear from someone with a 2022 model and what the part number of their seat is.Triumph do not seem to differenciate between earlier and 22 speed twin seat numbers?

10. Zach G.

Zach G. New Member

Mar 1, 2022
    Pennsylvania, US
    Just saw this thread. I have a 2022. The seat has the same part #

11. Grippy

Grippy New Member

Jan 18, 2020
    Ontario.Canada
    Ok Thanks. Still not sure why the seat did not fit ,thought mine was an odd ball but mustn't be. This part number is not the same as earlier models as far as I can tell. I de catted mine, nice to get that weight off.