Confused About A1, A2 Licenses And Tests...

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Cyborgbot, Nov 4, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Cyborgbot

Cyborgbot Guest

#21 Cyborgbot, Nov 5, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2019
    She has survived hasn’t she?

Surely good enough for a pass?

Having seen loads of Sunday riders on their mega machines blindly overtaking everything in sight (including across solid white lines on the brow of a hill on a blind bend) I don’t think she’s any worse than many riders...

That’s just on an average ride to loomies....

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Big Sandy

Big Sandy WOOF! WOOF!

Nov 14, 2018
    Fuck off you nosy cunt
    When my lad did the cbt, (60 miles from home, he had to rent the bike etc....I took him down for the day) Anyhoo, there was a DRIVING INSTRUCTOR doing the cbt. He refused to go out on the road, as he was afraid of the bike and couldn't control it, couldn't do the manoeuvres etc. So, he failed the cbt. Makes a body wonder....

• WTF WTF x 1
  3. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    When I did my CBT there were four of us. I had never ridden before, another guy had ridden for years but without a licence, one guy just wanted to "twist and go" (Deliveroo anyone?) and a Malaysian guy who claimed he had ridden a lot back home.

We all went through the practice stuff in the car park before being taken out on the road in the afternoon. At the junction practice when turning left or right, the Malaysian dude always went the opposite way to which he was told! The instructor said "I'll take you two out first and pass you both - my mate will have his work cut out with him!"

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1