Comfort Seat

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Jay Vey, Dec 11, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Jay Vey

Jay Vey New Member

Dec 9, 2021
    Canada
    Looking for a brown comfort seat for a 2019 T120.
    Thanks

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ducatitotriumph

Ducatitotriumph Crème de la Crème

Apr 25, 2019
    Rothwell
    Shoot a moose and sit on that?
    Joking btw!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Jay Vey
    Welcome to the family. There are a few around keep a look in the for sale items. Or eBay may help. Or just Google it and see what turns up. You can also take your own seat to a good upholsterer tell them what you want and get it done to your tastes.
    Joe.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. BLKWND

BLKWND Member

Nov 17, 2020
    HOUSTON
    It’s $300 from the dealership.

You’ll pay nearly that for a used stock seat someone replaced with the Comfort seat.

Bite the bullet. It is money well spent. I promise you longer rides and your thoughts will be on other things other than what you’re sitting on.
    It’s night and day.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Jay Vey

Jay Vey New Member

Dec 9, 2021
    Canada
    I can assume you have a comfort seat?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. BLKWND

BLKWND Member

Nov 17, 2020
    HOUSTON
    With 8,000 miles on the bike (purchased last December) I found the stock seat uncomfortable after an hour or so in the saddle.

I put the comfort seat on and proceeded to log 530 miles getting to a football game and back the same night. It’s night and day.

Three weeks after that I rode from Houston to Abilene after work on a Friday night for a football game on Saturday. The only reason I spent Saturday night in Abilene is because I never got into a room to sleep before the game and had to catch up on my rest. The Comfort Seat should be the stock seat on such a premium bike, but then not everybody wants to hang in the saddle as long as some of us do.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. BLKWND

BLKWND Member

Nov 17, 2020
    HOUSTON
    The Comfort Seat gets compliments for looking good too, whereas the stock seat never did.

• Agree Agree x 1