Cold And Wet

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Malcolm Woods, May 8, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Malcolm Woods

Malcolm Woods Noble Member

Sep 16, 2019
    norfolk
    Well here we are middle of May bloody cold and wet, not had a ride out this year yet, praying for some more moderate sunshine. Cannot wait for a ride, If anyone in Norfolk are having a trip for a couple of hours pleased let me know.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Come on @Malcolm Woods there have been plenty of decent days for riding already this year, get a grip mate...:):)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Malcolm Woods

Malcolm Woods Noble Member

Sep 16, 2019
    norfolk
    ok ok but in Norfolk its been a cold wind, perhaps I'm looking for perfection, your properly right, wish I never started this.

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. Smilinjack

Smilinjack Guest

Cripes Mally, relax :grinning: l'd quite enjoy a belt out to Wells for some fish and chips, if work eases off. Thought about camping out that way somewhere. What part of Naarfolk are you in? :)

5. Adie P

Adie P Crème de la Crème

Jul 7, 2018
    MID DEVON
    I do hope the course tutor does NOT give you a pass qualification! ;)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. sprintdave

sprintdave Nurse,he's out of bed again

May 25, 2014
    Birmingham
    Lol I think you'll find it is counselling but only coz I need it too.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    Don’t worry mate, folk understand your dilemma. But it is good sport for all to be taking the p*ss :):)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Desert Yeti

Desert Yeti Member

Apr 8, 2021
    Mojave Desert
    And here I am lamenting over having to unpack and limber-up my swamp cooler on my cabin a month earlier than normal. In all the years I've lived in the hi-desert, I usually don't need to rev-up the cooler until the first week in June. On thr bright side, I've also packed away most of my base layers for the season.

9. Wire-Wheels

Wire-Wheels Elite Member

Apr 26, 2019
    California - USA
    Had exactly ZERO rain for this calender year, so far. Only got just over 3" for all of 2020. Already have the evaporative cooler serviced and ready for a hot dry summer ahead. Added a blow down pump and tank this year to recover some of the affluent to water the.plant life. Mankind has pretty much ruined our weather here. ...J.D.