Cng Lanesplitter Bar End Mirrors

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by VTDave, Oct 8, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. VTDave

VTDave New Member

Oct 5, 2021
    Shelburne, VT
    Looking at the CNG Lanesplitter bar end mirrors from British Customs for my 2009 T100. A bit pricey, but I like how they can be folded back, as well as the appearance: https://britishcustoms.com/products...MImcDz74i78wIVsoNQBh2bTwS2EAEYASABEgJPQvD_BwE
    How are they for visibility? I'm thinking of replacing the mickey mouse ears mirrors that came standard on the bike. Any other thoughts on them would be appreciated. Dave

2. Golgotha

Golgotha Guest

I'm eventually going to that style on my Speed Twin. I'd be interested in their effectiveness as well. I rely more heavily on my neck to scan for threats and I really like the lower profile of these.

3. TEZ 217

TEZ 217 Crème de la Crème

Mar 6, 2016
    south shields
    Feck 80 bucks, Chinese ones also fold back :p:p:D just saying.:eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ducatitotriumph

Ducatitotriumph Crème de la Crème

Apr 25, 2019
    Rothwell
    And thats only for one!
    A bit pricy in my opinion but definitely well made of course.

5. DCS900

DCS900 Careful, man! There’s a beverage here!

Sep 11, 2021
    LA
  6. Ge-Minigun

Ge-Minigun Active Member

Sep 20, 2021
    Virginia (USA)
    Cannot speak to the view of the Lane Splitters, however I did have a pair of the “regular” Hindsight’s and they were crystal clear with great view…yes pricey, but to me it was well worth the money. I’d buy another set if I needed them, but I can see everything I need to see with the factory mirrors on the Thruxton. Hope that helps.

7. VTDave

VTDave New Member

Oct 5, 2021
    Shelburne, VT
    Thanks!