Clive Woods T3 Workshop

Discussion in 'Dealers & Workshop Reviews' started by Kelvin_2202, Nov 20, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Adie P

Adie P Crème de la Crème

Jul 7, 2018
    MID DEVON
    Hi Clarkey. No worries, all understood. I THINK that using Clive wouldn't invalidate your warranty - assuming it's a Triumph warranty and not a dealer specific one - though you'd need to check that with him but, obviously, it's a LONG way to go for regular servicing. That said, my past experience means that I won't even step foot on the forecourt at Bridge and I'd rather make the journey elsewhere .... but that's a whole 'nother story for another time and place!

PM me if you're minded to pop in, kick tyres, talk bikes, drink coffee, etc.

Regards,

Adie

2. Clarkey231

Clarkey231 Noble Member

Jun 9, 2016
    Exeter
    Yes I would happily have Clive do everything it's only the distance to travel that I go to Bridge for and I've never had a problem with them since my first bike in 2005.

Yes I'll give you a shout, I'm often out in the week as I work Offshore so if that suits otherwise weekend's are a bit busy with kids stuff.

3. t552

t552 Senior Member

Nov 17, 2014
    Bristol UK
    Yes, aimed at early models between 1991 and 2003 (last of the trophy 1200s)
    He has done a course on 675, but dealers get highly adgitated by that as they see that as a current model as so much passes over to 765 motors. However that don't mean there could be one in the near future. I'll post up if there is one.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Eldon

Eldon Elite Member

Nov 14, 2018
    North Yorkshire
    Yes please do post any 675/765 relevant sessions. I can probably vouch for two prospective applicants now.

5. Clarkey231

Clarkey231 Noble Member

Jun 9, 2016
    Exeter
    Well I recently attended the T300 course and can back up what other people have already said. The trouble they go to to look after you is second to none. A nice chilled out atmosphere and plenty of tea.

It is virtually a give away at the price and well worth the journey. The meal later was great and a good few beers were had!!

All in all a great day and my Clive Wood designed engine table is already under construction.

• Like Like x 1